Windows 10: SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work

Discus and support SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am SwapMouseButton function to change the primary mouse button from right to left. It seems work, the mouse buttons are swapped, and I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by de Brebisson, Jan 20, 2020.

1. SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work

Hello,

I am SwapMouseButton function to change the primary mouse button from right to left.

It seems work, the mouse buttons are swapped, and I can go check in the settings and see that they are indeed swapped...

BUT,

If I reboot the computer, the setting goes back to the original setting, undoing my programmatic swap.

Any clue as to what might be going wrong there?

Cyrille

:)

de Brebisson, Jan 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 20, 2020
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 20, 2020
  4. SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work

1. SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work - Similar Threads - SwapMouseButton function does

2. Function keys and arrows not working. Seems unfixable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys and arrows not working. Seems unfixable.: Randomly my Num Lock, Caps Lock, arrow keys, all the Function keys, and basically everything on the right side of my keyboard has stopped being detected on my computer. I thought it was a keyboard problem so I bought a new keyboard but it's still not working. I have tried...
  3. Function keys and arrows not working. Seems unfixable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys and arrows not working. Seems unfixable.: Randomly my Num Lock, Caps Lock, arrow keys, all the Function keys, and basically everything on the right side of my keyboard has stopped being detected on my computer. I thought it was a keyboard problem so I bought a new keyboard but it's still not working. I have tried...
  4. Function keys and arrows not working. Seems unfixable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search function does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search function does not work properly: When I use the search function from the start menù it shows only a tiny fractions of all the result. It is completely broken. In particular it seems impossible to search in the C:/Program Files.How can I solve? I don't have any directory in the "exception"part, I don't have...
  6. Search function does not work properly

Search function does not work properly: When I use the search function from the start menù it shows only a tiny fractions of all the result. It is completely broken. In particular it seems impossible to search in the C:/Program Files.How can I solve? I don't have any directory in the "exception"part, I don't have...
  7. Page Down function does not work

Page Down function does not work: So I ran into this really odd thing where the Page Down button doesn't do anything on my computer.Things I have tried:I have a Razer keyboard, so I uninstalled all of the Razer software, but it didn't fix it. I connected my keyboard to my work laptop, and it works fine there....
  8. powershell help does not seem to work

powershell help does not seem to work: When I try help in powershell i don't get any help. I get as given in pic. [img] What to do to get proper help? 113981
  9. Update does not seem to be working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update does not seem to be working: Did a clean install a couple weeks ago (Win 10 Pro 64bit v1709, build 16299.309). However, every time I check for updates I get 'you are up to date'. However, my wife's 10 Pro (same version and build) has updated several time since December and is currently installing...
  10. Auto play does not seem to be working.

Auto play does not seem to be working.: These are my settings, flash drives do not open explorer when plugged in. Nothing happening when I drop in a Blu-ray, nothing happening when I drop in a blank CD *Sad They show up in Explorer, but no auto play happening at all. Any ideas why not ? TIA *Smile 68148