Sway feature updates - Internet embeds and more

Discus and support Sway feature updates - Internet embeds and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been a little over a month since we expanded Sway Preview so anybody could create Sways and help us shape and improve Sway together. It’s been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Sway feature updates

:)

Brink, Jan 28, 2015
  2. Radney Dri Win User

Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280

Hi,

The application code 9WZDNCRD2G0J is for Sway. If you receive updates that links with the application code, then it is for Sway. We also suggest that you visit their website for more information about the update.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Jan 28, 2015
  3. Plantman UK Win User
    Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280

Can someone from Microsoft confirm that the updates to Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J (3 today) are for Sway and nothing to be concerned about. if so it would help if the update actually said Sway.

Plantman UK, Jan 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Sway feature updates - Internet embeds and more - Similar Threads - Sway feature updates

2. Windows 10 April Update black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April Update black screen: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds then the screen turns black. I had to downgrade to the Fall creators update as a result. Is this because of the graphics...
  3. Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...

Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...: I shut down my laptop last night, get the dreaded black screen, and the little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN, really. Why is this still a problem, and like someone else posted... Why can we not opt out of updates...
  4. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone: I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver...
  5. after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection: after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/after-installing-the-april-2018-update-i-have-no/e95eb368-1107-4baa-b079-2152046934cb
  6. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...

Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...: I have been using this installation of windows for a while and I have disabled the Windows Update Services to stop downloads but now I have decided to update I notice that the installation of the Windows 10 version 1803 doesnt install, when it asks to restarts it shows that...
  7. I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update

I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update: I searched this sites Q/A faq and many places online, but didnt find a solution. The current updates going on in my windows 10, are: 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  8. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"
  9. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.

Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.: I loaded an update today and now the spacebar in the keyboard does not work. How do I revert to the previous version so that I can send sensible messages. Moved from: Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Using Windows 10 on phone...