Windows 10: Sway for Windows 10 is now available

Discus and support Sway for Windows 10 is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today Office announced on their blog that Sway for Windows 10 is now rolling out to the Windows Store! Sway is a digital storytelling app for work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sway for Windows 10 is now available

Source: Sway for Windows 10 is now available | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 4, 2015

2. Using Sway for live presentations

Love what I'm seeing so far with Sway. Microsoft knocked it out of the park with this one, especially the FREE part.

I'm a professional speaker and love the Sway way (couldn't resist. haha) of creating an interactive presentation on the fly.

If I'm in front of a group is there a way to manually click from card to card and use it as I do PowerPoint in presentations?

Is there a speakers notes option in the works for Sway?

My main use for Sway now would be for live presentations. Do you recommend staying with PowerPoint or can I use Sway this way? Thank you. Cheers.

Tony Brigmon

www.funtasticmeetings.com

TonyBrigmon, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Sway for Windows 10 is now available

1. Sway for Windows 10 is now available - Similar Threads - Sway available

2. New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.: Help. Any time there is a link in a Sway when clicked on it gives the following error: Warning You’re about to be redirected off sway.office.com to a webpage that may not be secure. Continue? How can we stop this from happening and why has it just started to happen this...
  3. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  4. Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?: RT:Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?我寻找了设置,但是没有找到相应的设置,但是我看模板并不是所有文字都在上方显示,有的是在下方显示,但是我再修改样式里面也没有找到,如果能调节字体和字体背景颜色以及透明度那就更好了,谢谢! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway%E4%B8%AD%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E8%B0%83%E8%8A%82/6b64eeab-8f98-4c30-9933-99e3ec2beea4"
  5. Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows: When trying to move the window of any of the Office program, the window sways away. It kinda lags behind my cursor's movement. I don't have this issue with other windows....
  6. Sway view count.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway view count.: I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to track views be corrected?...
  7. Does Sway require to be connected to Windows with an MS account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Sway require to be connected to Windows with an MS account ?: Hi, I know that I need an MS account to use Sway but I have heard that it only works if I'm connected to my Windows session with an MS account, not with a local account. Is this true ? If this is the case, I don't need to worry about Sway opening and closing immediately...
  8. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  9. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786
  10. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...