Windows 10: Sway ooohhh yeah

Discus and support Sway ooohhh yeah in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to create a sway where can I look for information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robbiedantez, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Sway ooohhh yeah

How to create a sway where can I look for information?

:)

robbiedantez, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

Source...

Brink, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Gbrimhn Win User
    Exporting Sways

I'm still in school, and for a number of projects I have in my classes I need to use Sway to make and turn them in to my teachers. I'm not used to Windows though, so I have no idea what I'm doing! How do I copy a link for my Sway to email, or directly
    export it to another website? (Preferably in-app, though an explanation for doing either through the website will be just as helpful!)

Gbrimhn, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Sway ooohhh yeah

Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/03/03/s...hare-new-ways/

Brink, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Sway ooohhh yeah

1. Sway ooohhh yeah - Similar Threads - Sway ooohhh yeah

2. Cloud Reset Yeah Baby

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloud Reset Yeah Baby: I have been a IT Pro for nearly 20 years and through a few OSs. I always make a distinction between Win10 & things pre-10. Many things are nicer, better & much improved with 10. And then there are the new things that appear in Win10 as time elapses. One of those is Cloud...
  3. Yeah read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yeah read: Please remove my subsription bro ik yall rat asses not giving me an option to remove it on purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yeah-read/321edfa0-2287-4aa3-a8c3-3122fc8de94c
  4. Sway view count.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway view count.: I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to track views be corrected?...
  5. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  6. Sway app not loading videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  7. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  8. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  9. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786
  10. Yeah!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah!!!!!!: I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work [img] . 5750