Windows 10: Sway view count.

Discus and support Sway view count. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joeybikes, Mar 13, 2019.

1. joeybikes Win User

Sway view count.

I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to track views be corrected?

:)

joeybikes, Mar 13, 2019

2. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

Source...

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  4. LorenWard Win User

Sway view count.

I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

• Using File Explorer, I navigated to the folder I wanted to view the file counts, I right clicked on the column labels and chose File Count.
    • This is occurring on any folder when I try to use the File Count column
    • I currently use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes
    • I also tried changing the View to Detail Pane, that did not make any difference.

LorenWard, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Sway view count.

1. Sway view count. - Similar Threads - Sway view count

2. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  3. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  4. Number of view or open files count in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Number of view or open files count in windows explorer: I try to find a way to view how many time the files have been open in windows explorer Thanks everyone submitted by /u/cartmanbrah44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5dhla/number_of_view_or_open_files_count_in_windows/
  5. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  6. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  7. Sway app not loading videos

Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  8. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  9. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  10. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sway view count