Windows 10: Sweep Function in Windows 10 mail app 2020

Discus and support Sweep Function in Windows 10 mail app 2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the sweep function in the windows 10 mail app? I can find it in the outlook app but not the mail app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackieb1, Feb 16, 2020.

1. jackieb1 Win User

Sweep Function in Windows 10 mail app 2020

Where is the sweep function in the windows 10 mail app? I can find it in the outlook app but not the mail app?

:)

jackieb1, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Does the Mail app in Windows 10 have the SWEEP function?

Hi,

For Sweep Rules, please log on to
    https://accounts.live.com

To manage Sweep Rules, please follow the steps below:

• Click

Sweep Function in Windows 10 mail app 2020 b06e1afa-d130-4807-90a9-5e518075d0c6.png
      at the upper right corner of the page and select
      Options.
    • Under Mail tab, click Inbox and sweep rules.
    • Click the ✚ button to add rules.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 16, 2020
  3. MACote68 Win User

Microsoft please bring back SWEEP for Windows 10 Mail App.

thanks.

MACote68, Feb 16, 2020
  4. MACote68 Win User

Thanks for your answer but this isn't for the mail app. This is if you login using your browser.

We all want to make SWEEP available in the Windows 10 mail app.

MACote68, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Sweep Function in Windows 10 mail app 2020 - Similar Threads - Sweep Function mail

2. How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?: I have been using the Windows Mail App and after updating it, it shows me this function which is very annoying. I want to scroll down to look/view my older emails and not search for it because I cannot memorize the emails nor do I remember the dates of the emails sent to me....
  3. How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?: I have been using the Windows Mail App and after updating it, it shows me this function which is very annoying. I want to scroll down to look/view my older emails and not search for it because I cannot memorize the emails nor do I remember the dates of the emails sent to me....
  4. Mail app empty July 3, 2020

Mail app empty July 3, 2020: Suddenly, my Windows 10 mail app has no email accounts showing. I had 4 email accounts in that app, now I have none. ****? I didn't do anything, it happened upon booting up and upon restarting, they are still missing. I am non-technical....
  5. June 2020 and Windows 10 Mail App still not showing PDF attachments

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    June 2020 and Windows 10 Mail App still not showing PDF attachments: I was told to pay more and get an Apple computer but no, I had to go with Windows 10. I will avoid Microsoft software at all costs, but hopefully at least the operating system will work. Since Windows 10 Mail is so buggy STILL doesn't show PDF attachment in my imported...
  6. Mail app malfunctioning after May 2020 mail app update

Mail app malfunctioning after May 2020 mail app update: Windows mail app is malfunctioning after its May 2020 update from the Windows Store. The messages I send from my gmail accounts, appear to be sent out to the recipients, but instead of a copy going into my sent folder, it goes to my junk folder. As of June 9th, I am not...
  7. Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  8. Search function in mail app not working

Search function in mail app not working: Worked fine until today. Tried troubleshooter, tried reset account, tried uninstall and re-install.. no joy Search icon just spins forever and no results appear. Can send and receive mail as normal. Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? Many thanks in advance...
  9. Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app: I have one outlook.com account on my Windows 10 Mail app and four other email accounts. Today the four other accounts stopped working. Clicking on them, left or right, makes no difference, they are completely inert. The outlook.com account is fine though. Hoping to put things...
  10. How to force Mail app to enforce Exchange 2020 mail policies?

in Browsers and Email
    How to force Mail app to enforce Exchange 2020 mail policies?: Hello All. I have added an Exchange 2010 email account to my secondary laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 TP - 10122. I can successfully add the account and configure it and, as with Windows 8, a pop-up message appears asking me to keep my PC more secure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sweep in windows mail 10 app

2. email app that sweeps