Windows 10: Sweet Home 3D

Discus and support Sweet Home 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im download the Sweet Home 3D, and it dont runs, what im need to make? Windows 10 8gb memory gtx 1060 intel core i7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ik4dmnci, Feb 18, 2021.

1. ik4dmnci Win User

Sweet Home 3D

Im download the Sweet Home 3D, and it dont runs, what im need to make?

Windows 10

8gb memory

gtx 1060

intel core i7

:)

ik4dmnci, Feb 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Sweet Home 3D su Windows 10 Home 32.

Ho installato Sweet Home 3D sul mio PC con Windows 10 Home 32 bit ma non riesco a lanciare il programma; compare nella lista delle App installate, non nella finestra principale. Sul desktop appare l'icona di lancio.

Grazie per l'attenzione.

Piero Bernardo Cerruti, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Sweet Home 3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Sweet Home 3D

1. Sweet Home 3D - Similar Threads - Sweet Home

2. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  3. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  4. Sweet Home 3D su Windows 10 Home 32.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sweet Home 3D su Windows 10 Home 32.: Ho installato Sweet Home 3D sul mio PC con Windows 10 Home 32 bit ma non riesco a lanciare il programma; compare nella lista delle App installate, non nella finestra principale. Sul desktop appare l'icona di lancio. Grazie per l'attenzione....
  5. I have Microsoft Work Sweet 99 with word.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have Microsoft Work Sweet 99 with word.: I have Work Suite 99 with Word an that is all I need. How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-work-sweet-99-with-word/7e8d8208-c2bb-413d-9be7-50ea9e71e419
  6. Audio Menu Taking its Sweet Time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Menu Taking its Sweet Time: So I updated my windows 10 with the latest CU release, to 18362.356, and after restarting my computer and fully integrating it, I check it out. On the surface, everything LOOKS to be working, but when I clicked on the sound icon on the taskbar, the thing takes more than a...
  7. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  8. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  9. sweet home 3d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sweet home 3d: Help...what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sweet-home-3d/2a6f4d65-cef7-4941-948a-37483fca811b
  10. Candy Crush Saga gets sweet update

in Windows 10 News
    Candy Crush Saga gets sweet update: Windows just got sweeter. Mobile game developer King has put out a new update for their popular Candy Crush Saga puzzle game. The update, which is now available for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 devices, brings a new episode to the already free-to-play puzzle game. The...