Windows 10: swf Screensaver no longer works.

Discus and support swf Screensaver no longer works. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1909 (OS Build 18363.1316) I have a screensaver clock which has stopped working. I have no idea why. Instead of the clock I now get this [img] The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stanley1961, Jan 13, 2021.

1. swf Screensaver no longer works.

1909 (OS Build 18363.1316)

I have a screensaver clock which has stopped working. I have no idea why. Instead of the clock I now get this

swf Screensaver no longer works. [​IMG]

The swf code is as follows:

<p>
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="230" height="230" id="movie_name" align="middle">
    <param name="movie" value="analog_clock.swf"/>
    <param name="BGCOLOR" value="#F1E5BD">
    <!--[if !IE]>-->
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="analog_clock.swf" width="230" height="230">
    <param name="movie" value="analog_clock.swf"/>
    <param name="BGCOLOR" value="#F1E5BD">
    <!--<![endif]-->
    <!--[if !IE]>-->
    </object>
    <!--<![endif]-->
    </object>
    </p>

What should I do to get it working again?

:)

Stanley1961, Jan 13, 2021
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.swf Screensaver no longer works. :)

terrace, Jan 13, 2021
  3. nk6300 Win User
    swf as wallpaper on 6300?

Yes, 6300 support swf wallpaper, screensaver.

Just find some suitable content call Flash Lite via Google

nk6300, Jan 13, 2021
  4. swf Screensaver no longer works.

Screensaver not working after updated to Windows 10 Creators Update.

No change after following suggested steps. It works fine and then I get the message that it could not load that screensaver. Then it will work again for a few times and then decide not to work. A fix would be greatly appreciated since it does not come
    out of the screen that says it could not load the screensaver easily.

Grandmato4, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

swf Screensaver no longer works.

1. swf Screensaver no longer works. - Similar Threads - swf Screensaver longer

2. Screensaver policy not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver policy not working.: Hello There,We have 2016 x64 domain controller and Windows 10 x64 build across network.We are trying to implement screensaver via GPO. However, I can see that policy is applied and users are unable to modify settings. But, still screensaver is not invoked after 15...
  3. Screensaver not working

Screensaver not working: Hi All I have set a GPO to enable the screensaver and turn on after 60 seconds for testing. Im using photos that slideshow and have modified other GPO settings to copy these files from server to local and to modify the registry to reference these photos. When I go to...
  4. Screensaver & Power Management no longer working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver & Power Management no longer working: Greetings! Recently I noticed that the screensaver on my Windows desktop PC stopped working. Also, the power settings automatic display off / computer sleep no longer work. According to ver, I'm using "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.630]" I can't think of anything...
  5. Screensaver Does Not Work

Screensaver Does Not Work: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 The screensaver does not work, it'll preview but nothing else. I've tried most stuff suggested, changing the power options, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix? 149757
  6. How to play an SWF file

How to play an SWF file: Http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf (http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-an-swf-file/5b157306-900b-48ab-a898-cd10693a89e7
  7. Screensaver not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver not working: Despite working with level2 Microsoft technicians on four separate occasions to try and allow my Toshiba laptop to enter screensaver mode and eventually enter sleep mode I have had no success. No matter which power settings I use the computer enters sleep mode and after...
  8. Screensaver Won't Work

Screensaver Won't Work: I have a windows 10 2 in 1 dell inspiron 1500 and for some reason my screensavers wont work. I don't use a mouse device as my screen is touch activated so that's not an issue. My power/battery setup is not a problem as its set on recommended. So why else are my...
  9. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  10. How To play SWF Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To play SWF Files?: Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files. I downloaded quest and used shockwave to play it put it is just a blank screen with an x at the top right. Anybody know how to play this? 102978