Windows 10: SwifDoo PDF 2.0

Discus and support SwifDoo PDF 2.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a program of the SwifDoo PDF from SwifDoo Technology. It is advertised as an easy-to-use software that enables users to: Annotate: Highlight,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skylly, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Skylly
    Skylly Member

SwifDoo PDF 2.0

There is a program of the SwifDoo PDF from SwifDoo Technology. It is advertised as an easy-to-use software that enables users to:
    Annotate: Highlight, area highlight, underline, strikethrough, and add text, shapes, stamps, notes, and lines;
    Edit: Add images, add links, crop pages, white-out, add headers & footers, and add page numbers, and OCR;
    Convert: PDF to Word document, PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheet, image (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF), text, CAD, HTML, and vice versa;
    Organize: Combine, split, extract, delete, insert, replace, and rotate PDF pages;
    Share: By email, Dropbox, and Google Drive;
    Protect: Encrypt, decrypt, insert watermark, and add an electronic signature.
    These features make SwifDoo PDF a more comprehensive PDF product.

SwifDoo PDF is a useful solution by providing more than 30 features, from creating, editing, viewing to converting, commenting, and protecting. Here are reasons why SwifDoo PDF can be a reliable PDF solution:

7-day free trial for non-registered users and 30-day free trial for registered users
    Faster response speed
    Multiple options of exported image quality
    Split-screen and pages for better comparison
    Intuitive and user-friendly user interface
    Support Slideshow view and simple mode for convenient
    Enable file sharing to Google Drive, Dropbox, and email
    No steep learning curve required

Download: SwifDoo PDF - A comprehensive PDF tool to Create,Convert,Edit and Sign Docs./ SwifDoo PDF 2.0 productscreenshots.png

Skylly, Nov 29, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Nov 29, 2021
  4. SwifDoo PDF 2.0

Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

Acrobat Reader - Adobe Support Community

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

SwifDoo PDF 2.0

1. SwifDoo PDF 2.0 - Similar Threads - SwifDoo PDF

2. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  3. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  4. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SwifDoo PDF Halloween Sale

SwifDoo PDF Halloween Sale: Get into the spooky spirit with SwifDoo PDF this Halloween! Enjoy fang-tastic discounts on our PDF solutions for a limited time. Don't miss out on the treat! ‍♀️ Get Deal: SwifDoo PDF - A comprehensive PDF tool to Create,Convert , Edit, and Sign Docs #HalloweenDeals...
  6. Join in on the SwifDoo PDF Christmas and New Year sale, and enjoy up to 30% OFF for Yearly Plan & Pe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Join in on the SwifDoo PDF Christmas and New Year sale, and enjoy up to 30% OFF for Yearly Plan & Pe: The holiday season is just around the corner: time to start a prime ofthe fer of SwifDoo PDF Christmas Sale. This Christmas, save up to 30% off SwifDoo PDF two- year plan and Lifetime /1 PC, including 10%the off SwifDoo PDF Annual plan, and 5% off SwifDoo PDF Lifetime /2PC...
  7. SwifDoo PDF Black Friday Giveaway

SwifDoo PDF Black Friday Giveaway: We are running a giveaway for our award-winning SwifDoo PDF PRO software on Black Friday. As part of the giveaway, you will be eligible to receive a free license to SwifDoo PDF PRO. SwifDoo PDF 2022 Black Friday Deals: Giveaway, Super Sale, Coupon Code Big Savings! When it's...
  8. Heise & SwifDoo PDF PRO giveaway-All in One of PDF software

Heise & SwifDoo PDF PRO giveaway-All in One of PDF software: SwifDoo PDF PRO provides Comprehensive Solutions for your PDF Documents. It lets you to quickly create, convert, merge, compress, and sign PDF documents. It offers all the PDf tools you need. This comprehensive PDF solution is designed for users looking for a...
  9. SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway In Jun

SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway In Jun: SwifDoo is a well-known developer of popular PDF software like SwifDoo PDF. they are running a giveaway for SwifDoo PDF PRO on Facebook. In this giveaway, you can get SwifDoo PDF PRO for one year completely free which would otherwise cost you more than USD 69. GIVEAWAY...
  10. SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway

SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway: SwifDoo is a well-known developer of popular PDF software like SwifDoo PDF. they are running a giveaway for SwifDoo PDF PRO on Softpedia. In this giveaway, you can get SwifDoo PDF PRO for one year completely free which would otherwise cost you more than USD 69. GIVEAWAY...