Windows 10: Swift app

Discus and support Swift app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Swift app on Microsoft and it says that I own the app but I can't find it. I have searched in the apps but it's not there. Any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kickanz, May 31, 2019.

1. Kickanz Win User

Swift app

I downloaded the Swift app on Microsoft and it says that I own the app but I can't find it. I have searched in the apps but it's not there. Any ideas where I can find it?

:)

Kickanz, May 31, 2019
  2. Jim 911 Win User

swift key app

swift key for my desk top windows 10 is there a app for my desk top

Jim 911, May 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Swift app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 31, 2019
  4. Swift app

Make the keyboard to open automatically when switching on tablet mode, and enabling Swift-key keyboard

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to make the keyboard open automatically whenever the tablet mode on PC is turned on.

However, currently the feature is not available to open the keyboard automatically in tablet mode. I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback using the

feedback hub
    app on Windows 10, as this feature can be very useful for others also.

Also, the difference between touch keyboard and on-screen keyboard is that, on-screen keyboard will be available in both desktop mode and tablet mode. However, touch keyboard will only be available when the PC is switched to tablet
    mode.

To turn on the swift key keyboard, you can follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Go to Settings >
      Devices > Typing.
    2. Scroll down and click on
      Suggestions and auto-corrections
    3. Now toggle the switch to
      On
      for the respective language you want to use the Swift-key keyboard.
    Once the button is toggled for the language, you will be able to use the Swift-key keyboard by clicking on the touch keyboard button on the bottom right corner of the taskbar.

For additional information you can refer the article

Windows 10 Tip: SwiftKey

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Swift app

1. Swift app - Similar Threads - Swift app

2. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  3. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  4. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device: Hi! I have a laptop with Windows 11, and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device. I don't want to turn off swift pair altogether since I still want my headphones and other Bluetooth devices to connect to my laptop...
  6. Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device

Windows 11- Turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device: Hi! I have a laptop with Windows 11, and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off swift pair for a specific Bluetooth device. I don't want to turn off swift pair altogether since I still want my headphones and other Bluetooth devices to connect to my laptop...
  7. Purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model SFG16-71: Windows WILL NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model SFG16-71: Windows WILL NOT...: HI,I have a desktop, use pin, logged into Microsoft account. All good.Today purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model - SFG16-71, followed startup guide, booted up, windows asked to create a pin i tried, says error cant create pin skip? tried again, same...
  8. Purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model - Windows WILL NOT CREATE A...

Purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model - Windows WILL NOT CREATE A...: HI,I have a desktop, use pin, logged into Microsoft account. All good.Today purchased new Acer Laptop today- ACER Swift Go 16 OLED Model - SFG16-71, followed startup guide, booted up, windows asked to create a pin i tried, says error cant create pin skip? tried again, same...
  9. how to get Taylar swift you belong with me in my song folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get Taylar swift you belong with me in my song folder: fjjjjjm cjc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-taylar-swift-you-belong-with-me-in-my/b586aacb-e5c1-4543-a776-43fde75fccec
  10. how to get Taylar swift you belong with me in my song folder

how to get Taylar swift you belong with me in my song folder: fjjjjjm cjc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-taylar-swift-you-belong-with-me-in-my/b586aacb-e5c1-4543-a776-43fde75fccec