Windows 10: Swift app

Discus and support Swift app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Swift app on Microsoft and it says that I own the app but I can't find it. I have searched in the apps but it's not there. Any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kickanz, May 31, 2019.

1. Kickanz Win User

Swift app

I downloaded the Swift app on Microsoft and it says that I own the app but I can't find it. I have searched in the apps but it's not there. Any ideas where I can find it?

:)

Kickanz, May 31, 2019
  2. Jim 911 Win User

swift key app

swift key for my desk top windows 10 is there a app for my desk top

Jim 911, May 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Swift app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 31, 2019
  4. Swift app

Make the keyboard to open automatically when switching on tablet mode, and enabling Swift-key keyboard

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to make the keyboard open automatically whenever the tablet mode on PC is turned on.

However, currently the feature is not available to open the keyboard automatically in tablet mode. I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback using the

feedback hub
    app on Windows 10, as this feature can be very useful for others also.

Also, the difference between touch keyboard and on-screen keyboard is that, on-screen keyboard will be available in both desktop mode and tablet mode. However, touch keyboard will only be available when the PC is switched to tablet
    mode.

To turn on the swift key keyboard, you can follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Go to Settings >
      Devices > Typing.
    2. Scroll down and click on
      Suggestions and auto-corrections
    3. Now toggle the switch to
      On
      for the respective language you want to use the Swift-key keyboard.
    Once the button is toggled for the language, you will be able to use the Swift-key keyboard by clicking on the touch keyboard button on the bottom right corner of the taskbar.

For additional information you can refer the article

Windows 10 Tip: SwiftKey

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Swift app

1. Swift app - Similar Threads - Swift app

2. New Microsoft Launcher app 5.5.1.52757 version for Android - June 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 5.5.1.52757 version for Android - June 23: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  3. Acer Swift 1 (2018) super laggy after installing the 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Swift 1 (2018) super laggy after installing the 1903 update: Hello, so i installed the latest Windows 10 update of May a few days ago and immediatly realised how slow and laggy my PC had become. It's pretty weird because i never had such issue before with it. Is someone else facing the same issue after installing this update ?...
  4. Can’t log onto my Acer Swift 1 using PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log onto my Acer Swift 1 using PIN: Cant login.your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings. Pin nor finger print works. No key icon appears. ***Title Modified from "Can’t log onto my aces swift 1 I just purchased"***...
  5. Can’t log onto my aces swift 1 I just purchased

Can’t log onto my aces swift 1 I just purchased: Cant login.your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings. Pin nor finger print works. No key icon appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-onto-my-aces-swift-1-i-just-purchased/c0fb43b1-9e5b-4d87-ac60-0a65897d5568
  6. Acer Swift SF314-54G .. BSOD Stop Code VIDEO_DXGKNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Swift SF314-54G .. BSOD Stop Code VIDEO_DXGKNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello everyone, I tried to continue with a previous post from a user who was experiencing the same issue with the same laptop as myself. I commented about my issue at the end of this post to try and save duplicate posts...
  7. CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons: [ATTACH] At CES 2019, Acer introduces the thin and light Swift 7 (SF714-52T) with a new premium chassis. An honoree of a CES 2019 Innovation Award, its ultra-narrow bezels make it virtually borderless, giving the Swift 7 a 92 percent screen-to-body ratio. It’s feather-light...
  8. Acer Swift 1 Fingerprint Login Issue

Acer Swift 1 Fingerprint Login Issue: Hi, I have just recently bought an Acer Swift 1 laptop with Windows 10 Home. On the whole it looks great and performs well for the price, and does everything I need it to. The only issue seems to be the fingerprint scanner is very hit and miss - it takes a long time to...
  9. New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10: Today, Acer announced a new notebook designed for people on-the-go, as well as several new gaming desktops and laptops powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other...
  10. CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more: This week at CES, Acer unveiled three new devices powered by Windows 10: the Swift 7 designed for mobility with an ultra-portable design, the Acer Spin 3 convertible laptop, and the Nitro 5 gaming laptop. Let’s dive right into the details. Acer Swift 7 [img] At...