Windows 10: SwiftKey setting

Discus and support SwiftKey setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I have been using Swiftkey on my Sony phone for some time, so when I saw MS finally caught up, I decided to try it. The suggestive correction is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by My Memory Sucks, Sep 26, 2019.

1. SwiftKey setting

hi,

I have been using Swiftkey on my Sony phone for some time, so when I saw MS finally caught up, I decided to try it.

The suggestive correction is what I am after since I use two languages and the second language has many accents, which are not my keyboard.

The other language is Hungarian.

(Currently I use the built in spell check in FF and Chrome. Very slow.)

I installed the Hungarian language pack,

SwiftKey setting 073dcb45-6e99-4677-b195-7e7ba2974602?upload=true.png

But under "Suggestions and autocorrections" only the English shows up. Any suggestion?

Thanks

SwiftKey setting d4ade878-3997-4d69-b4d5-4c5959765118?upload=true.png

:)

My Memory Sucks, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Swiftkey keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

SwiftKey powers the typing experience on Windows when using the touch keyboard to write in English (United States), English (United Kingdom), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), or Russian. This
    is an existing feature that we've improved for Windows 10, version 1809.

• Does SwiftKey work in Windows 10, yes or no? Yes, it is available.

• If yes, how do I activate it? Follow the below suggestion-

If you're a touch keyboard user that writes in any of these languages, please try out the text predictions and shapewriting in this build and
    let us knowhow it feels for you. If you'd like to compare how the keyboard feels with
    and without this change, check the options for supported languages under
    Settings > Devices > Typing > Suggestions and Autocorrections.

To know what’s new in in the Windows 10 Insider preview builds (RS5), refer

Also, for the touchpad not responding issue, you may go through the suggestion under the topic
    The touchpad doesn't respond right away after I've been typing from the

article

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 26, 2019
  4. SwiftKey setting

Help! Is there an app similar to swiftkey for windows phone?

Eu sei, mas a previsão de texto do SwiftKey é muito melhor e pontuações de digitação é muito mais rápido, a previsão de texto janelas do telefone é uma bagunça na minha língua, existem algumas palavras que são totalmente capitalizados no meio
    de uma frase sem nenhuma razão no Windows Phone, e SwiftKey prevê palavras com base nas palavras anteriores que você digitou

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...ftkey-the-windows-phone-swifkey-the-best-of-a

Robert Costa, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

SwiftKey setting

1. SwiftKey setting - Similar Threads - SwiftKey setting

2. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  3. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  4. I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this....: I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my account...
  5. I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this....

I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this....: I am unable to link my Microsoft SwiftKey to my new device, kindly assist me rectify this. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my account...
  6. Microsoft Swiftkey: How Do I Transfer Rich Input Shortcuts to My New Phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Swiftkey: How Do I Transfer Rich Input Shortcuts to My New Phone?: Hi. I'm going to change my phone. On my old phone, I already made some rich input for example, tq for thankyou, yw for you're welcome, etc so that I don't need to type that much any time Howewer, now that I'm going to change my phone, how do I move out those rich input as...
  7. Microsoft Swiftkey: How Do I Transfer Rich Input Shortcuts to My New Phone?

Microsoft Swiftkey: How Do I Transfer Rich Input Shortcuts to My New Phone?: Hi. I'm going to change my phone. On my old phone, I already made some rich input for example, tq for thankyou, yw for you're welcome, etc so that I don't need to type that much any time Howewer, now that I'm going to change my phone, how do I move out those rich input as...
  8. SwiftKey Predicting URLs

SwiftKey Predicting URLs: I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS POST... We use SWIFTKEY on our iphones and ipads.DUCKDUCKGO is our Apple browser. DUCKDUCKGO does not maintain any history or cookies.When we begin to type a URL, SwiftKey predicts the remainder of that URL. This does not happen with...
  9. SwiftKey Predicting URLs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SwiftKey Predicting URLs: I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS POST... We use SWIFTKEY on our iphones and ipads.DUCKDUCKGO is our Apple browser. DUCKDUCKGO does not maintain any history or cookies.When we begin to type a URL, SwiftKey predicts the remainder of that URL. This does not happen with...
  10. SwiftKey Predicting URLs

in Windows 10 Gaming