Windows 10: swipe feature

Discus and support swipe feature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer swift laptop running on windows 10 and need to disable the swipe feature on my mouse pad. I was kicked out of my last two online Uni... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikayla3p, May 28, 2022.

1. Mikayla3p Win User

swipe feature

I have an Acer swift laptop running on windows 10 and need to disable the swipe feature on my mouse pad. I was kicked out of my last two online Uni exams for accidentally using this because I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing that activates it I have another exam tomorrow that I can't afford to fail due to laptop issues. I've searched other people's questions on here so have already tried windows key + X and updated the mouse hardware as recommendedI've also tried the windows + R - control panel - mouse pathway that's usually recommended and that still doesn't give me the op

:)

Mikayla3p, May 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

Source: Announcement: New way to swipe between videos on iOS (6S and above) - YouTube Community

Brink, May 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

Source: Announcement: New way to swipe between videos on iOS (6S and above) - YouTube Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

swipe feature

You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Take action faster with customizable swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

Brink, May 28, 2022
Thema:

swipe feature

1. swipe feature - Similar Threads - swipe feature

2. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  3. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  4. Remove Edge swipe gestures from all Win 11 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Edge swipe gestures from all Win 11 OS: Hear me out, this is a complaint and rant. I thought that this would have been an easy thing to create an option to disable.how do you disable the left and right edge swipe gestures from Surface Go products that do not run the full version of Win 11?its rhetorical, I already...
  5. Remove Edge swipe gestures from all Win 11 OS

Remove Edge swipe gestures from all Win 11 OS: Hear me out, this is a complaint and rant. I thought that this would have been an easy thing to create an option to disable.how do you disable the left and right edge swipe gestures from Surface Go products that do not run the full version of Win 11?its rhetorical, I already...
  6. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  7. swipe feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swipe feature: I have an Acer swift laptop running on windows 10 and need to disable the swipe feature on my mouse pad. I was kicked out of my last two online Uni exams for accidentally using this because I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing that activates it I have another...
  8. swipe feature

swipe feature: I have an Acer swift laptop running on windows 10 and need to disable the swipe feature on my mouse pad. I was kicked out of my last two online Uni exams for accidentally using this because I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing that activates it I have another...
  9. Disabling edge swipe feature on the touchpad of a laptop running Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling edge swipe feature on the touchpad of a laptop running Windows 10 Home: I have a Windows 10 laptop and a Windows 10 tablet both running Home edition. While the edge swipe feature is quite useful on the tablet, it is a real pain on the laptop especially when it is connected to a large screen display. With only a fairly small area on the touchpad...
  10. Disable the right swipe virtual desktop "feature" of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable the right swipe virtual desktop "feature" of windows 10: This is the most annoying thing in windows 10. When I move my finger to the right on the trackpad, the current window shrinks and I see some virtual desktop. I want that to never happen again. How can I disable this?? Thanks!...