Windows 10: Switch Audio Inputs ?

Discus and support Switch Audio Inputs ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a scanner radio that I input to the desktop pc via a USB Port. Then the pc outputs it on the Green audio jack to a pair of desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert11, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Switch Audio Inputs ?

Hello,

I have a scanner radio that I input to the desktop pc via a USB Port.
    Then the pc outputs it on the Green audio jack to a pair of desktop speakers.
    Works fine.

Now let's say I have another radio output which is inputted to the pc via the pc Line In Audio jack (Blue).

How can I switch between them to the speakers ?
    Both come up on the Speaker Icon in the bottom task tray as being enabled, but not sure how to switch
    which one (only) actually goes to the desktop speakers (if both radios are working).

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Jan 6, 2016

2. Lumia 920 sound problem

i had the same problem.... apparently my audio input was jacked... which means the switch in the audio jack is stuck and the phone thinks a headset is plugged in when its not... I was about to send the phone to nokia care to fix when i thought id try cleaning
    the audio input with a cotton swab (ear bud, Q tip) .... Yes it worked :smileyhappy: and now the phone works like normal again

crazyfroghater, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Audio Problems After Most Recent Windows 10 Update.....

Can you check the audio controller driver? Just give me a photo of the device manager and show me the sound,video and game controllers you have there....

That issue must be caused by your Audio Controller, something called Stereo mix switching automatically between Audio outputs (it might do the same for audio inputs)

Firas Bajjar, Jan 6, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

Switch Audio Inputs ?

Try playing around with disabling/enabling Recording devices under Sound Properties.

Switch Audio Inputs ? [​IMG]

badrobot, Jan 6, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    If you have Realtek CODEC chip you can do it thru their control panel too.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Switch Audio Inputs ?

1. Switch Audio Inputs ? - Similar Threads - Switch Audio Inputs

2. Audio input not switching to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input not switching to headphones: I had upgraded to Windows 11 in my Acer Nitro 5 a while back which runs Realtek audio drivers. At first there used to be a popup allowing me to choose which audio device I had plugged in headphones/headset where headphones would have output to headphones and input from the...
  3. Audio input not switching to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input not switching to headphones: I had upgraded to Windows 11 in my Acer Nitro 5 a while back which runs Realtek audio drivers. At first there used to be a popup allowing me to choose which audio device I had plugged in headphones/headset where headphones would have output to headphones and input from the...
  4. No audio input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio input: So i have no audio input from any of my input ports. My output works fine but no one can hear me. My drivers should be fine. My mic worked fine on pc before and still works fine on ps4. Couldn't find any solutions that worked from other sources. Any help would be very much...
  5. No Audio Input

No Audio Input: I was trying to record a clip for my YouTube channel. Then I realized that my microphone wasn't picking up any input. I tried restarting my PC and even reinstalling my drivers. I tried to ask Cortana about it, but she couldn't hear me because there was no input coming from my...
  6. No audio input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio input: Hey, Quite of a tricky problem here : A month days ago I was on discord with a friend and everything was fine until my sound input died on the computer. I wasnt doing anything special at this moment, no update, no thunder on the house... Just me talking on Discord....
  7. Switch from headphones input audio to on-board input audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch from headphones input audio to on-board input audio: I have headphones that play sound just fine but have broken mic so i cant talk to team mates when playing games. the on-board audio works fine when my headphones are not connected so i was wondering is there a way to make windows use on-board input instead of headphones? i...
  8. Input audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input audio: could someone tell me why it doesn't let me change the bit rate please[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-audio/5bd28174-93cd-4b4a-abfa-204bdf2252fc
  9. Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs

Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs: Having problems with audio when switching between HDMI Inputs. Have tried updating drivers, changing output devices, windows audio restart, switching which HDMI they are on, changed HDMI cords etc. NOTHING works. We have a PC in HDMI 3 and a PS4 in HDMI 2. HDMI 2 always works...
  10. Audio Input

Audio Input: So I been having this problem with my audio but only when people hear me on the other end it sounds like a vacuum in the background and my laptop has a built in audio with the webcam but even when I use a headset it doesn't solve the problem. I think it is picking up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows switch microphone inputs