Windows 10: Switch back license

Discus and support Switch back license in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a digital license linked with my Microsoft account but when i change product key the activation said "Windows is activated using your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krunbonce, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Krunbonce Win User

Switch back license

I have a digital license linked with my Microsoft account but when i change product key the activation said "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" how to switch back to my digital license?

:)

Krunbonce, Aug 15, 2022

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 15, 2022
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Switch back license

Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Switch back license

1. Switch back license - Similar Threads - Switch license

2. Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch: HiI recently switched laptops. I purchased win 11 pro license on old device. While switching to new device, I complete reset the old one But while trying to upgrade the new one to win 11 pro, it's asking me to purchase again....
  3. Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch: HiI recently switched laptops. I purchased win 11 pro license on old device. While switching to new device, I complete reset the old one But while trying to upgrade the new one to win 11 pro, it's asking me to purchase again....
  4. Cannot reactivate after switching hardware, using an account linked to a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot reactivate after switching hardware, using an account linked to a digital license: Years ago, I upgraded and activated Windows 10 Pro. Eventually the hardware started flaking out, so I've replaced most of it last weekend.Prior to replacement, I went through the steps at Prepare your Windows 10 device for a hardware change, specifically: dug out my Microsoft...
  5. Cannot reactivate after switching hardware, using an account linked to a digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reactivate after switching hardware, using an account linked to a digital license: Years ago, I upgraded and activated Windows 10 Pro. Eventually the hardware started flaking out, so I've replaced most of it last weekend.Prior to replacement, I went through the steps at Prepare your Windows 10 device for a hardware change, specifically: dug out my Microsoft...
  6. Cannot reactivate after switching hardware, using an account linked to a digital license

7. I have already tried switching from per user to per device at the License Manager. First it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have already tried switching from per user to per device at the License Manager. First it...: Someone help! I really do not want to go through the trouble of reapplying this RDP server license to the server again. Here is the situation I am in. There are a total of 6 active users that work in my onsite server and use as a VM, through an RDP 500 license user. Some of...
  8. I have already tried switching from per user to per device at the License Manager. First it...

I have already tried switching from per user to per device at the License Manager. First it...: Someone help! I really do not want to go through the trouble of reapplying this RDP server license to the server again. Here is the situation I am in. There are a total of 6 active users that work in my onsite server and use as a VM, through an RDP 500 license user. Some of...
  9. I have already tried switching from per user to per device at the License Manager. First it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. New license key while switching pc

New license key while switching pc: I am planning to build my own computer and I am using a HP Windows 11 Desktop. Will I need to buy a new windows license when I do eventually build my new one?...