Windows 10: Switch from Intel to Amd

Discus and support Switch from Intel to Amd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, I need help with my graphic card, I have 2 graphic cards, Intel and amd7400 on my laptop hp pavilion g6. I need to switch graphics to Amd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by issamkhele, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Switch from Intel to Amd

Hello guys,

I need help with my graphic card, I have 2 graphic cards, Intel and amd7400 on my laptop hp pavilion g6. I need to switch graphics to Amd because a long time ago, a friend maybe did something on these graphic cards because he said that will save energy for me while I don't use programs need good graphics. but now I need to use them both, my laptop is crashing even on Excel!!
    how can I check from AMD if it is enabled?

Thank you everybody

:)

issamkhele, Jan 28, 2020

2. how to switch graphic card from intel to amd radeon in gtav

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

I suggest you to refer the steps below to switch between the graphic drivers.

a. Press Windows + X.

b. Select device manager.

c. Click on Display adaptors
    and expand.

d. Here you can switch the graphic drivers by disabling the driver.

e. Right click on the Intel driver
    and disable it to switch to AMD driver.

Now follow the steps to check which graphic driver is used in the system.

1. Press Windows + r.

2. Type dxdiag.

3. Then under display, Check the name of the graphic driver.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Suvarna Govinda, Jan 28, 2020
  3. AMD/Intel: Switchable graphics

Laptop still doesn't switch to AMD card.

Any suggestions?

MSoft Deleted My Account, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Switch from Intel to Amd

How to switch my graphics from intel to amd in windows 10 pro?

How to switch my graphics from intel to amd in windows 10 pro? My DxDiag shows only intel HD graphics where as device manager shows both the AMD Radeon HD and intel HD graphics.

SeramTuton, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Switch from Intel to Amd

1. Switch from Intel to Amd - Similar Threads - Switch Intel Amd

2. AMD to INTEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD to INTEL: I am building a new system and am going from an AMD motherboard to Intel motherboard... My current Windows 10 is "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account " What I need to figureout is should I plan on a fresh install and if I do a fresh...
  3. AMD to INTEL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD to INTEL: I am building a new system and am going from an AMD motherboard to Intel motherboard... My current Windows 10 is "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account " What I need to figureout is should I plan on a fresh install and if I do a fresh...
  4. AMD to INTEL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Switching Mobo,CPU, RAM. Switching Intel to AMD. Need Sysprep? Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Mobo,CPU, RAM. Switching Intel to AMD. Need Sysprep? Help: Anyone have experience upgrading a motherboard, cpu, ram all at once? im switching from intel to AMD cpu. BIOS on the motherboard stock is good for the CPU i checked, but since im switching intel to AMD and i want to keep my windows installation do i NEED to run a sysprep?...
  6. Moving from Intel to AMD - advice please...?

Moving from Intel to AMD - advice please...?: I want to upgrade my computer with new motherboard, processor, changing from Intel to AMD. I understand that I will need to deactivate/reactivate my windows licence, but if I move my existing SSD to the new system will it boot and run on the new system, albeit unactivated,...
  7. Changing from Intel to AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing from Intel to AMD: Hello, I have recently bought a new amd cpu and motherboard to replace my old intel i5, how do I change these two without having to reinstall windows 10retail version and all my programs, games etc. Thanks....
  8. Switching from Intel to AMD

Switching from Intel to AMD: Which means reinstallation of Windows 10. I just need to know what will happen to those software that are installed anywhere else than C:/ ? Will they run on the new Win 10 as expected? How about their registry keys? submitted by /u/Shantanu08_YT [link] [comments]...
  9. Upgrading system from Intel to AMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading system from Intel to AMD: I have bought a new motherboard, cpu and gpu. I want to keep the data on my ssd and hard drive and do a fresh install of windows when i install all new parts. How do i do it?...
  10. intel to amd.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    intel to amd.: I am about to upgrade to an amd cpu. the problem is I have to reinstall windows to avoid potential driver issues. this is the same computer, so my windows home license for win10 should carry over, but if I just boot up the computer with fresh install im guessing its gonna ask...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows switch intel amd

2. how to switch windows from intel to amd