Windows 10: Switch Joy con drivers not working?

Discus and support Switch Joy con drivers not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my joycon controllers to my windows 10 pc, via bluetooth. The PC recognizes and identifies the controllers properly upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KyleGalbraith, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Switch Joy con drivers not working?

I'm trying to connect my joycon controllers to my windows 10 pc, via bluetooth. The PC recognizes and identifies the controllers properly upon connection, but despite this having worked before, it now no longer detects ANY of the inputs.

I'm at my wit's end, please help.

:)

KyleGalbraith, Feb 28, 2021

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 28, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Switch Joy con drivers not working?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Switch Joy con drivers not working?

1. Switch Joy con drivers not working? - Similar Threads - Switch Joy con

2. Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth: As the title says, I'm currently having trouble as the right joy-con is completely undetected by my pc with windows 11, so i'm unable to pair both my switch controllers to the pc. The left joy-con connects flawlessly and they both connect toy android phone and the switch they...
  3. Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth: As the title says, I'm currently having trouble as the right joy-con is completely undetected by my pc with windows 11, so i'm unable to pair both my switch controllers to the pc. The left joy-con connects flawlessly and they both connect toy android phone and the switch they...
  4. Issues connecting Joy Con to new Win10 PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Joy Con to new Win10 PC with Bluetooth: Recently I purchased a new PC to succeed my old work laptop, both of which ran Windows 10. The new PC seems to be working very well, all except for one very troubling issue. When adding a Joy Con through Bluetooth, the device works as intended until the connection is...
  5. Issues connecting Joy Con to new Win10 PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues connecting Joy Con to new Win10 PC with Bluetooth: Recently I purchased a new PC to succeed my old work laptop, both of which ran Windows 10. The new PC seems to be working very well, all except for one very troubling issue. When adding a Joy Con through Bluetooth, the device works as intended until the connection is...
  6. Issues connecting Joy Con to new Win10 PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need help connecting Joy-Cons to my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help connecting Joy-Cons to my PC: Good afternoon! I have a Nintendo Switch as my primary console, that also has the only bluetooth controllers with me, so I decided that I wanted to use them to play on my computer (Lenovo Ideapad S145). The problem is, I've tried two drivers and solutions - xJoy and vJoy -,...
  8. Joy Cons Not Recognized As Controllers

Joy Cons Not Recognized As Controllers: Recently I have been using Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons to play games on my computer. However, ever since I used BetterJoyForCemu once, my controllers even when they are connected to my controller through Bluetooth just don't show up on "Set up USB Game Controllers". They are...
  9. drivers for joy stick

drivers for joy stick: drivers for microsoft force feedback joy stick for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-joy-stick/43edb6bb-e88e-4e6a-8cf9-c66a16266f0a
  10. Pairing Nintendo Switch Joy-Con via Bluetooth dongle caused BSOD

Pairing Nintendo Switch Joy-Con via Bluetooth dongle caused BSOD: Hi, Before this it was successfully paired/unpaired multiple times. But started like 2 weeks ago I have this BSOD problem every time I want to pair my Joy-Con. I have minidump file here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqZp8CAigzb5lxxCIXO8X04iHeTI?e=rQr2md Thanks....