Windows 10: Switch On Anomaly

Discus and support Switch On Anomaly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7010MT desktop pc with Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 installed which is working well.There is a very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by A Gray, Jul 16, 2020.

1. A Gray Win User

Switch On Anomaly

I have recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7010MT desktop pc with Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 installed which is working well.There is a very odd feature however, on startup I switch on the power at the mains socket and immediatly the switch on the start button on the front of the tower lights up and there is the sound of the fans starting. This lasts for a second or two and then all goes dead. If I then press the start button the computer starts normally. Now this is not a serious problem, only a minor nuisance, but I would like to get get rid of it if possible without compromising the computer, anyone got any ideas?

:)

A Gray, Jul 16, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 16, 2020
  4. avi12641 Win User

Switch On Anomaly

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Switch On Anomaly

1. Switch On Anomaly - Similar Threads - Switch Anomaly

2. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  3. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  4. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  5. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  6. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

7. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc: Hello. I got the same bsod stop code as Jari. But its acer. I got memory management stop code too. I will say that can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you....
  8. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc: Hello. I got the same bsod stop code as Jari. But its acer. I got memory management stop code too. I will say that can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you....
  9. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...