Windows 10: Switch on the Lights!

Discus and support Switch on the Lights! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Mail App has, for no apparent reason, started to present the reading pane as white text on black background. There is an icon at the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LionelBeck, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Switch on the Lights!

My Windows 10 Mail App has, for no apparent reason, started to present the reading pane as white text on black background. There is an icon at the top which allows me to "switch on the lights", i.e., it reverts to black text on a white background. But each time I open up the Mail app its gone back to black. Anyone knows why this is suddenly happening, and how can I keep the white reading pain as my default? Thank you.

:)

LionelBeck, Mar 7, 2019

2. Screen does not light up when laptop switched on

My laptop was working fine when I switched on early this morning. However, when I switched on later, the screen was black although the various indicator lights were flashing, which suggested that the computer was working without a display. Suggestions
    please.

MoonCottage, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Mar 7, 2019
  4. swistak92 Win User

Switch on the Lights!

Problem with cold cathode lighting

so i took the cables of the switch and connected them and ye the lights light up... however I'm unsure about the next step... Do I separate the cables while the computer is still on to check if it will crash? is that safe for the comp?

swistak92, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Switch on the Lights!

1. Switch on the Lights! - Similar Threads - Switch Lights

2. Switch Off Engine Naif batarfi New Lights truck 2022 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Off Engine Naif batarfi New Lights truck 2022 5 minutes: Th6hmffjdzu6mhjrssdfr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-off-engine-naif-batarfi-new-lights-truck/954722b4-4c6a-4496-9169-c6e3e695ea24
  3. Switch Off Engine Naif batarfi New Lights truck 2022 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Off Engine Naif batarfi New Lights truck 2022 5 minutes: Th6hmffjdzu6mhjrssdfr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-off-engine-naif-batarfi-new-lights-truck/954722b4-4c6a-4496-9169-c6e3e695ea24
  4. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.: I recently switched out my motherboard and now the dram debug light is on. I switched the RAM out and still nothing is happening, there is no display...
  5. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.: I recently switched out my motherboard and now the dram debug light is on. I switched the RAM out and still nothing is happening, there is no display...
  6. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

7. Camera still not working and blank although the camera switch has light on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera still not working and blank although the camera switch has light on: This morning when I was in a Zoom meeting when I wanted to turn on the camera, suddenly my camera could not turn on blank even though the camera switch and camera light were still on. When I opened the camera application, the image was blank and an error appeared like in the...
  8. Camera still not working and blank although the camera switch has light on

Camera still not working and blank although the camera switch has light on: This morning when I was in a Zoom meeting when I wanted to turn on the camera, suddenly my camera could not turn on blank even though the camera switch and camera light were still on. When I opened the camera application, the image was blank and an error appeared like in the...
  9. Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display: Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light and the keyboard comes on but my laptop screen remains black. I just keep hearing the fan spinning. I can even feel the air. Please help I need my laptop urgently and I do not have the necessary tools to unscrew and remove my...
  10. Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display

Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display: Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light and the keyboard comes on but my laptop screen remains black. I just keep hearing the fan spinning. I can even feel the air. Please help I need my laptop urgently and I do not have the necessary tools to unscrew and remove my...