Windows 10: Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10

Discus and support Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I need to get the normal version of Windows 10 instead of the "Enterprise N", because I need my integrated webcam to work. I tried to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maryovsk, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10

Hi, I need to get the normal version of Windows 10 instead of the "Enterprise N", because I need my integrated webcam to work.

I tried to install the Media Feature Pack but it doesn't solve the problem. Could someone please give some advice? Thanks!

submitted by /u/maryovsk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maryovsk, Mar 20, 2020

2. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise N not updating through MDT

Our company is trying to decide which version of Windows 10 we want to update to from Windows 7 enterprise. I have creating update task sequences in MDT for 4 versions of Windows 10:

Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB x64

Windows 10 Enterprise N x64

Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSB x64

I've created the 4 update task sequences the same way, just pointing to different source media. When updating a Windows 7 PC the first two task sequences work fine. The second 2 do not. After the OS install they seem to get stuck. Does anyone know why
    this would be? the N versions do supports updates, I can do them manually.

KelBancroft, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10

1. Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10 - Similar Threads - Switch Enterprise Normal

2. Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise N: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 pro on my laptop and I purchased product key on Ebay. But the product key did not Activate my Windows 10 pro so I contacted Microsoft Agent through the Virtual Assistant. The Agent told me that the Product key I purchased is meant for...
  3. Switching Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Windows 10 OS: Ok so recently I built my own computer and I asked my brother to download Windows Home on a flash drive for me. I did so and was able to boot up the computer and everything. I've just bought a license key for Windows 10 home but it didn't work. So I asked for help and found...
  4. Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N: Hi, I need to get my integrated webcam to work in Windows 10 Enterprise N. I tried to install the Media Feature Pack but it doesn't solve the problem. Could someone please give some advice? Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise G N

Windows 10 Enterprise G N: Hello, I was curious about windows 10 1909 Enterprise G and possibly GN. I Tried using media creation tool. Also using the command - MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise. I can use enterprise kms keys...
  6. how do i downgrade windows 10 enterprise N to a normal windows 10 (pro)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i downgrade windows 10 enterprise N to a normal windows 10 (pro): i have a windows 10 pro oem key but it wont let me activate it submitted by /u/itzlolo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drj59k/how_do_i_downgrade_windows_10_enterprise_n_to_a/
  7. Windows 10 enterprise OS setup

Windows 10 enterprise OS setup: Hello, please I need education on how to install Windows 10 enterprise OS on about 20 PCs in an organization. 132809
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.: Can any Microsoft windows 10 enterprise edition buyer customize the architecture or add or delete OS packages as per his business needs?...
  9. Windows 10 enterprise N LTSB diagnostic&datausage

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 enterprise N LTSB diagnostic&datausage: Hello mates *Smile I recently instaled win 10 enterprise LTSB n , and I tried to turn off diagnostic & datausage fetback but there is no off function..only full,enhanced and basic. I was searching and find MS sayed the only edition which can turn this off will be enterprise...
  10. Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro

Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro: At one point I had my system as not activated. I searched for a product key and accidentally selected the enterprise key. Now I have an enterprise edition and I am afraid I will not get the free upgrade by the end of the month! How can I reverse this without having to go...