Windows 10: Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

Discus and support Switch out of S mode- button greyed out in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm not on any domain and I'm the administrator myself, but I can't find a way to switch out of it...Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HeyuZhang, Oct 30, 2019.

1. HeyuZhang Win User

Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

Switch out of S mode- button greyed out 2f86b79d-d887-48d6-922a-c7ee0ec23aa3?upload=true.png

I'm not on any domain and I'm the administrator myself, but I can't find a way to switch out of it...Thanks!

:)

HeyuZhang, Oct 30, 2019
  2. JuliaA0 Win User

Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out

When I try to switch out of S mode, I follow all of the normal steps, and when I get to the Microsoft store "Switch out of S mode" page, the normally blue button is grey and I can't press it. I've tried updating the Microsoft store, but that doesn't help.
    What do I do?

Switch out of S mode- button greyed out 9df0a6a8-e4c6-4a3a-97a5-8c19eb6b6bc5?upload=true.png

***Original title: Switching out of S mode***

JuliaA0, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Switching out of S mode on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Is the PC connected to domain network?
    2. Have you signed in with administrator account to the PC?

If you are connected to domain network then it could be possible that the IT administrator has restricted your access to switch out of S mode. In this case, you can get in touch with the IT department for further assistance.

If you are using a local account that doesn’t have the administrator privileges then you may need to sign in as the administrator to switch out of S mode.

Additional information on Windows 10 in S mode,
    Windows 10 in S mode FAQ
    and
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

1. Switch out of S mode- button greyed out - Similar Threads - Switch mode button

2. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode Button Greyed Out: I am trying to switch out of S mode, but when I try the "Get" button it is greyed out. It says to check with your IT or system administrator. How can I fix this? My version is Windows 10 Home with S Mode. Do I need a different version of Windows? This is just how the laptop...
  3. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S Mode Button Greyed Out: I am trying to switch out of S mode, but when I try the "Get" button it is greyed out. It says to check with your IT or system administrator. How can I fix this? My version is Windows 10 Home with S Mode. Do I need a different version of Windows? This is just how the laptop...
  4. S Mode Button Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode: [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] I cannot switch my laptop out of windows s mode. The 'Get' button is greyed out/disabled see above and will not allow me to switch and just use windows home mode. I have just setup my new laptop Lenovo ideapad 5 and updated my Microsoft store to...
  6. Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out: I've followed all forum guidance on this topic but no joy. To confirm, I am signed in as an administrator, am using Windows 10 Pro, have updated Windows Store, have no 'associated' accounts and have even completely reinstalled Windows. STILL I can't get out of S Mode. Some...
  7. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  8. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: I recently received a new laptop. It is in Windows S Mode, which prevents me from using programs that I need. When I try to got to the Microsoft Store to switch out of S Mode, I get an error message that says "Try Again Later - Something happened on our end." My OS is up to...
  9. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: Someone please assist me, I am trying to switch out of S Mode but having no luck following instructions on given links, I don't seem to have the same options as others, when I go onto store, it says to contact administrator even though I am. I need to download Cricut to...
  10. Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out

Unable to switch out of S mode button greyed out: When I try to switch out of S mode, I follow all of the normal steps, and when I get to the Microsoft store "Switch out of S mode" page, the normally blue button is grey and I can't press it. I've tried updating the Microsoft store, but that doesn't help. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch out of s mode greyed out

2. switch out of s mode is greyed out

3. s mode greyed out

4. windows s mode chec with adminitartor,
  5. s mode switching grey ,
  6. switching out of s mode is greyed out,
  7. my switch out s-mode is gray,
  8. switch out of s mode check with system admin,
  9. windows s mode switch get button greyed out,
  10. the s mode button is grey,
  11. check with it administrator switch out of s mode,