Windows 10: Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and wish to switch out of S mode. I've followed the link to the Store from Settings/Activation but the Switch out of S mode option... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SwanSue, Jul 30, 2019.

1. SwanSue Win User

Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store

I have a new laptop and wish to switch out of S mode. I've followed the link to the Store from Settings/Activation but the Switch out of S mode option is not to be seen in the Store. If I search for Switch out of S mode only some games appear. I've run system updates and have updated the store.

:)

SwanSue, Jul 30, 2019

2. Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 30, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at Microsoft Store Deutschland Offizielle Website - kostenloser Versand, kostenlose Rückgabe in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Switch Mode available

2. Switch out of S mode not available in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch out of S mode not available in MS store: I have a new Acer laptop running Windows 11. Incredibly, Microsoft made the decision to not let me access Chrome out of the box due to some stupid mode called S Mode which I suspect everyone switch out of. But I can’t! No matter which route I try I end up in the MS App Store...
  3. Switch out of S mode not available in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch out of S mode not available in MS store: I have a new Acer laptop running Windows 11. Incredibly, Microsoft made the decision to not let me access Chrome out of the box due to some stupid mode called S Mode which I suspect everyone switch out of. But I can’t! No matter which route I try I end up in the MS App Store...
  4. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  5. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  6. Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it": I have a week old computer -- everything is updated -- it WAS switched out of S Mode the day I got it, but this morning it has reverted to S Mode and now the store won't move past "working on it" when I press the "get" button. I've tried searching for solutions and see none -...
  7. 'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store

'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store: This is a new laptop running Windows 10 Home in S Mode, and I am trying to switch into a regular vesion of Windows 10 Home. However no matter what I try, Switch out of S Mode will not appear on the store. Following the instructions only leads me to this error: [ATTACH]...
  8. Switching out of S mode in the Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching out of S mode in the Store: I bought a new HP laptop and it's currently stuck in S Mode. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on Get to switch out of S Mode I keep getting an error saying to "Try again later" and "Something happened on our end." I've made sure to have to most recent update of the...
  9. Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!: Just bought a new laptop (old one crashed) and I cannot switch out of s mode!! I followed instructions but when I get to the store, no banner! I also used the search bar, nothing. Can you help! I need to download some programs I need for my teaching job. Esmie Newman...
  10. Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store

Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store: I just bought a very nice Surface Go and was impressed by the easy setup right up until the point when I tried to install Chrome. Then the dreaded "S Mode" surfaced. When I follow the instructions in various places and got to the Microsoft Store, I searched the for S Switch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch out of s mode microsoft store

2. microsoft store cant switch out of s mode

3. switch out of s mode not available in store

4. switch out of s mode get button grayed out,
  5. switch to s mode doesnt show up in store,
  6. windows 10 home not available in microsoft store,
  7. my s mode is not showing in my microsoft store,
  8. switch out to s mode microsoft store,
  9. ms windows store//switchwindows,
  10. no option to switch out of s mode,
  11. swich out of s mode windows 10 grayed out,