Windows 10: Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

Discus and support Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop (old one crashed) and I cannot switch out of s mode!! I followed instructions but when I get to the store, no banner! I also... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EsmeraldaNewman, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

Just bought a new laptop (old one crashed) and I cannot switch out of s mode!! I followed instructions but when I get to the store, no banner! I also used the search bar, nothing. Can you help! I need to download some programs I need for my teaching job.

Esmie Newman

:)

EsmeraldaNewman, Aug 4, 2019
  2. RisherP Win User

Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store

I finally was able to fix this "Switch Out of S" issue. It is not obvious so I wanted to share.

First, the issue is with the Microsoft Store, not the device. Here are the steps...

• Open the Microsoft Store app
    • Click on the "..." at the upper right of the screen
    • Choose "Downloads and Updates"
    • Scroll down to the Microsoft Store app and click to update
    The update downloaded to my new Surface Go.

Then on your device...

• Go to your device's Windows Settings
    • Select "Update & Security"
    • Select "Activation"
    • Select "Switch Out of S" and go to Microsoft Store
    • Once there you will be able to make the switch
    Talk about painful...

Good luck,

Paulette

RisherP, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

Switch out of S Mode page appears in Microsoft Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

1. Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store! - Similar Threads - Switch mode showing

2. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  3. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  4. Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it": I have a week old computer -- everything is updated -- it WAS switched out of S Mode the day I got it, but this morning it has reverted to S Mode and now the store won't move past "working on it" when I press the "get" button. I've tried searching for solutions and see none -...
  5. 'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store

'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store: This is a new laptop running Windows 10 Home in S Mode, and I am trying to switch into a regular vesion of Windows 10 Home. However no matter what I try, Switch out of S Mode will not appear on the store. Following the instructions only leads me to this error: [ATTACH]...
  6. Switching out of S mode in the Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching out of S mode in the Store: I bought a new HP laptop and it's currently stuck in S Mode. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on Get to switch out of S Mode I keep getting an error saying to "Try again later" and "Something happened on our end." I've made sure to have to most recent update of the...
  7. No Switch Out of S Mode in App Store

No Switch Out of S Mode in App Store: When I go to the app store, the page for the Switch Out of S Mode option is blank. This is a new laptop I have had for only two weeks. I want to download something from other than the Microsoft app store, but can't because of the S Mode....
  8. Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store

Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store: I just bought a very nice Surface Go and was impressed by the easy setup right up until the point when I tried to install Chrome. Then the dreaded "S Mode" surfaced. When I follow the instructions in various places and got to the Microsoft Store, I searched the for S Switch...
  9. Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store

Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store: I have a new laptop and wish to switch out of S mode. I've followed the link to the Store from Settings/Activation but the Switch out of S mode option is not to be seen in the Store. If I search for Switch out of S mode only some games appear. I've run system updates and have...
  10. Switch out of S Mode page appears in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Switch out of S Mode page appears in Microsoft Store: Here is the "Switch out of S Mode" page in the Microsoft Store on Build 17134. Shows the free switching option that was previously announced. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 108627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch out of s mode no showing

2. switch out of s mode button not appearing in the microsoft store

3. switch out of s mode not showing

4. not showing get in microsoft store for s mode,
  5. why cant i switch out of s mode