Windows 10: switch out of S mode

Discus and support switch out of S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Get button disabled when I try to switch out of S mode in Windows 10 home. I need to install Zoom and Google Chrome.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NataliaAlvarez3, Aug 11, 2020.

1. switch out of S mode

Get button disabled when I try to switch out of S mode in Windows 10 home.

I need to install Zoom and Google Chrome.

:)

NataliaAlvarez3, Aug 11, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Aug 11, 2020
  4. switch out of S mode

Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

switch out of S mode

1. switch out of S mode - Similar Threads - switch mode

2. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  3. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  4. I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11: on windows 11, I went through the process and received the confirmation that I was switched out of s mode. I rebooted, but it still says i am in s mode. when I try the switch process again the page juts seems stuck saying "working on it..."...
  5. I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11

I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11: on windows 11, I went through the process and received the confirmation that I was switched out of s mode. I rebooted, but it still says i am in s mode. when I try the switch process again the page juts seems stuck saying "working on it..."...
  6. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  7. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  8. My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do: My HP laptop will not let me switch out of S mode. I have done every step in settings and on the store it will not let me click get to get out of s mode...
  9. My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do

My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do: My HP laptop will not let me switch out of S mode. I have done every step in settings and on the store it will not let me click get to get out of s mode...
  10. I can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't switch out of S mode: I do all process to switch s mode and don't work. Appears a message that the can right now.* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/ff06c2cc-0267-407a-8b3c-4566b8488276