Windows 10: Switch personal account to work one

Discus and support Switch personal account to work one in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Глеб Белькевич, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Switch personal account to work one

I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc

:)

Глеб Белькевич, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Switch personal account to work one

Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1733030

Brink, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Switch personal account to work one

1. Switch personal account to work one - Similar Threads - Switch personal account

2. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  3. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  4. Switch personal account to work one

Switch personal account to work one: I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc...
  5. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  6. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  7. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

8. Switching personal accounts.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching personal accounts.: So I originally had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. This is my own computer, and...
  9. Switching Business Account to Personal Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Business Account to Personal Account: I recently retired and was allowed to take my computer with me upon retirement. Because I was running the companies software--most notably Windows 10 and Office 365--I decided to go ahead and buy a subscription to Office 365 Home and I want to do the same thing for my...
  10. work and seperate personal account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    work and seperate personal account: Can I use apps from my job account on my personal account. My laptop (personal) is listed as a device at my company. My phone is a company phone. Thanks for any helpful answers to this issue...