Windows 10: Switch to Linux ??

Discus and support Switch to Linux ?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after the major windows 10 failure I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux but I never use Linux any suggestions ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win10_2019, May 5, 2019.

1. Switch to Linux ??

after the major windows 10 failure

I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux

but I never use Linux

any suggestions ?

:)

Win10_2019, May 5, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, May 5, 2019
  3. Switching to Linux... tips?

as long as ntfs-3g is installed, it is not a problem to have NTFS. However, in Linux there is no disk defrag tool available for NTFS so I suggest transition to ext3 or ext4.

Peter1986C, May 5, 2019
  4. Switch to Linux ??

Switching to Linux

Hi, Michael,

How to install Ubuntu Linux on Windows 10

https://www.lifewire.com/install-ubuntu-linux-w...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., May 5, 2019
Thema:

Switch to Linux ??

1. Switch to Linux ?? - Similar Threads - Switch Linux

2. No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at the wpeinit thing screen***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. unable to make a bootable windows 10 usb drive after switching over to linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to make a bootable windows 10 usb drive after switching over to linux: hello, i have recently switched over to linux because well.. windows was just slowing down my laptop, alot. and recently i found out that there isnt much pcvr support on linux, and id have to use windows for pcvr stuff, so i downloaded both the x86 and x64 iso's, wrote them...
  4. unable to make a bootable windows 10 usb drive after switching over to linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to make a bootable windows 10 usb drive after switching over to linux: hello, i have recently switched over to linux because well.. windows was just slowing down my laptop, alot. and recently i found out that there isnt much pcvr support on linux, and id have to use windows for pcvr stuff, so i downloaded both the x86 and x64 iso's, wrote them...
  5. unable to make a bootable windows 10 usb drive after switching over to linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 11 product key after switching to Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 product key after switching to Linux: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled.I want to switch to Linux, but I'm not sure if my Windows 11 product key will be terminated.Will I be able to use my product key to reinstall Windows 11 in the future?...
  7. Windows 11 product key after switching to Linux

Windows 11 product key after switching to Linux: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled.I want to switch to Linux, but I'm not sure if my Windows 11 product key will be terminated.Will I be able to use my product key to reinstall Windows 11 in the future?...
  8. How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?: I used to use just windows 11 and then switched to linux ubunto when windows 11 crashed and now linux ubunto has crashed too and both operating systems just go to the cad and don’t boot correctly.Might be a primary storage issueHow do I manually fix the linux system crash and...
  9. How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?

How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?: I used to use just windows 11 and then switched to linux ubunto when windows 11 crashed and now linux ubunto has crashed too and both operating systems just go to the cad and don’t boot correctly.Might be a primary storage issueHow do I manually fix the linux system crash and...
  10. Windows 11 won’t load from USB Drive after switching from Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t load from USB Drive after switching from Linux: I’m trying to switch back from linux mint to Windows 11, after realizing the Linux world isnt for me. I formatted my USB to FAT32, burned Windows 11 onto my USB Drive, and when trying to install windows, it says it can’t “find any drivers”. It seems i’ve formatted my SSD...