Windows 10: Switch to local account missing Windows 10

Discus and support Switch to local account missing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to switch to local account but the option is missing on windows 10 settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex878914, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Switch to local account missing Windows 10

I want to switch to local account but the option is missing on windows 10 settings

:)

Alex878914, Sep 15, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Trying to switch from MS account to local account

Mybe you have to set your Windows account password. Not sure at which step are you..

Check Tutorials: tenforums tutorials |switch-local-account-windows-10

AndreTen, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10

Hi

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to create a new Local user account and check if that helps you.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Switch to local account missing Windows 10

Cannot switch to local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to create a new Local user account and check if that helps you.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Switch to local account missing Windows 10

1. Switch to local account missing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Switch local account

2. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  3. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  4. Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10: There is no button in settings to change my current MS account to Local account. I can only manage my MS account with redirecting to account.microsoft.comi already restore my system and it dont work...
  5. Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10: There is no button in settings to change my current MS account to Local account. I can only manage my MS account with redirecting to account.microsoft.comi already restore my system and it dont work...
  6. Can't switch to Local account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Switch to a Local Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switch to a Local Account: I am trying to set up a local account after I have a Microsoft account set up. But it appears there is no option to add a local user when I go through the Settings, Your Account section. Why is this?...
  8. Switch to local account or reinstall with local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch to local account or reinstall with local account: Hello. So i am new to Win 10, and recently did a Windows 10 Home edition test install on a separate harddrive (using Win 7 atm). I installed using the Microsoft account method, as i thought this was the only option. I recently found out that it is possible to install Win 10...
  9. Switching to a local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching to a local account: When I switch to a different account it says, "Switch to a local account". Can the account I’m switching to be accessed by anyone in my area?...
  10. Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10: How to: Switch to Local Account in Windows 10 How to Switch to a Local Account from a Microsoft Account in Windows 10 You can sign in to Windows 10 with a local account or a Microsoft account. However, you can easily switch between using a local account or a Microsoft...