Windows 10: Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight

Discus and support Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If the Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight, this post may help you. Windows Spotlight is a feature that displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 27, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight

Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight Switch-to-next-picture-is-greyed-out-in-Windows-Spotlight.gif
    If the Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight, this post may help you. Windows Spotlight is a feature that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. But recently, some users have complained about Switch to next picture option being grayed out in Windows Spotlight. Fortunately, you […]

This article Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Martmcd (mod), Mar 27, 2023
  3. Martmcd (mod), Mar 27, 2023
  4. Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight

Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!

so i somehow fixed the issue about the switch to next picture option greyed out.

The only problem i am facing is that windows spotlight isnt downloading the wallpapers on time, and it downloads only 2 wallpapers, if i wish to switch , it changes its wallpaper to windows bloom white wallpaper.

Please help me,

Smeet

SmeetParmar, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight

1. Switch to next picture is greyed out in Windows Spotlight - Similar Threads - Switch next picture

2. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture is greyed out!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture is greyed out!!!!: Hey, i have an issue regarding my windows spotlight mode for my windows machine, I cannot change the picture manually if i wanti tried to find many fixes, i tried to reset and re register windows spotlight and did plenty of things but i don't know why this happens,the picture...
  3. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture is greyed out!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture is greyed out!!!!: Hey, i have an issue regarding my windows spotlight mode for my windows machine, I cannot change the picture manually if i wanti tried to find many fixes, i tried to reset and re register windows spotlight and did plenty of things but i don't know why this happens,the picture...
  4. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!: I tried to fix it by doing everything on the interneti need someone who really knows the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-switch-to-next-picture-is-greyed/80c36635-3d8e-412e-ae9f-1d2254d35457
  5. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!: I tried to fix it by doing everything on the interneti need someone who really knows the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-switch-to-next-picture-is-greyed/80c36635-3d8e-412e-ae9f-1d2254d35457
  6. Windows Spotlight automatically switches to pictures in personalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight automatically switches to pictures in personalization: I'm losing my mind over this. When I enable spotlight in Settings->personalization->lock screen, and close settings, it automatically switches to pictures. Even changing tab (say lock screen to themes) switches it back to pictures. I do want spotlight. submitted by...
  7. Save greyed out on pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save greyed out on pictures: I save a lot of pictures from Twitter. I download them and then edit them before they go on my Pinterest page. I've been doing it for years. Today, when I edit the pictures the "save" is greyed out and only "save as" is available. If I drag the picture to my desktop it...
  8. thumbnails in pictures are greyed out

thumbnails in pictures are greyed out: when I tried to open "pictures" from either my "This PC" or from OneDrive results in an endless loop of downloading; I eventually stopped the process but now my thumbnails are greyed out...
  9. PIN and picture password grey out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN and picture password grey out: After I installed windows 10 ISO, I thought everything was well. But in 'Settings' ->'Accounts'->'Sign-in options'. 1) PIN and picture password went grey out. [IMG] And I followed this link( https://www.thewindowsclub.com/enable-pin-sign-disabled-domain-users-windows)...
  10. Windows Spotlight not working. Is switching back to picture

Windows Spotlight not working. Is switching back to picture: This problem started a year ago and whenever I try to switch the lockscreen setting to Windows Spotlight it switches back to picture when I click other tabs. The Windows Spotlight setting just doesn't want to stay on. Also I must say that I disabled a lot of settings from...