Windows 10: Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

Discus and support Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The switch user option is missing on my PC and i have yet to find a solution that works. I tried everything I could find online. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ND#1, May 24, 2022.

1. ND#1 Win User

Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

The switch user option is missing on my PC and i have yet to find a solution that works. I tried everything I could find online. Please help!

:)

2. Hiver Win User

Switch User after Enabling HideFastUserSwitching Group Policy Win 10

Hi Geeks,

I have 3 users for example Rose, Tom, Hive. I have Enabled HideFastUserSwitching Group Policy and Disabled sign out, sleep, lock, hibernate options due to installed application security. I want to switch user only after restart or shut down windows 10. I was able to perform this in win 7, 8.1 but not in win 10 64 bit. is there any scope to do this in windows 10 64 bit?

tags @Brink#Brink

Thanks in advance.

Hiver, May 24, 2022
  3. Switch User option missing - Windows 10

Problem: Switch User option missing in login screen.

I have 4 user accounts on my computer, 2 of which are administrators. I was using one local non-admin account, and when I tried to switch accounts on the login page, I couldn't find the options for the other accounts. Using Ctrl+Alt+Del or Alt+F4 and switch
    user choice simply returns me to the lock screen, still without options of other accounts. Clicking the windows button and then username also does not show the option to switch accounts.

Restarting the computer did not work. I use the home edition of Windows 10 (version 2004), so I believe that I cannot access the Local Users and Groups option in system tools or the Local Group Policy Editor, which I saw some solutions being based off of.

kymonkey250, May 24, 2022
  4. Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On

Has anyone been having any issues with HideFastUserSwitching registry being set to 1 unexpectedly? We checked our Group Policy and nothing has been changed. Does anyone know if an update from Microsoft has caused this issue with other people? We began
    noticing that our endpoints are missing the option to Switch User from the Start Menu. We have found that HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\HideFastUserSwitching has been set to "1". Our Group Policy is not configured
    to do this. We even changed the registry back to "0" on an endpoint and forced a gpupdate. It did not change back to "1". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ZBattlesOfGondor, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

1. Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working - Similar Threads - Switch User Option

2. Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11: Hi, I can't switch accounts at all. I've tried everything and all the tutorials online are for Windows 10. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-users-option-is-missing-for-the-login/829db451-e26d-4bfe-a344-399d53ce8ceb
  3. Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11: Hi, I can't switch accounts at all. I've tried everything and all the tutorials online are for Windows 10. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-users-option-is-missing-for-the-login/829db451-e26d-4bfe-a344-399d53ce8ceb
  4. Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working: The switch user option is missing on my PC and i have yet to find a solution that works. I tried everything I could find online. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-user-option-missing-windows-10/3bedb1fe-cd0e-4783-9078-d1c1d0cc98ba
  5. Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working

Switch User Option Missing, Windows 10, HideFastUserSwitching.. solution not working: The switch user option is missing on my PC and i have yet to find a solution that works. I tried everything I could find online. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-user-option-missing-windows-10/3bedb1fe-cd0e-4783-9078-d1c1d0cc98ba
  6. Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10: Hi EveryoneI am having an issue with a PC at work. It is windows 10, and last night there was a reboot of the machine, this morning I come inand the PC is sitting at a login screen with an account on the screen that hasn't been used in years and no one knows the password...
  7. Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10

Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10: Hi EveryoneI am having an issue with a PC at work. It is windows 10, and last night there was a reboot of the machine, this morning I come inand the PC is sitting at a login screen with an account on the screen that hasn't been used in years and no one knows the password...
  8. Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Switch User after Enabling HideFastUserSwitching Group Policy Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch User after Enabling HideFastUserSwitching Group Policy Win 10: Hi Geeks, I have 3 users for example Rose, Tom, Hive. I have Enabled HideFastUserSwitching Group Policy and Disabled sign out, sleep, lock, hibernate options due to installed application security. I want to switch user only after restart or shut down windows 10. I was able...
  10. Switch User option missing - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch User option missing - Windows 10: Problem: Switch User option missing in login screen. I have 4 user accounts on my computer, 2 of which are administrators. I was using one local non-admin account, and when I tried to switch accounts on the login page, I couldn't find the options for the other accounts....