Windows 10: Switch Windows 10 editions between two computers

Discus and support Switch Windows 10 editions between two computers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have one computer with Windows 10 Education and another with Windows 10 Pro. Both are activated. Is it possible to switch the licenses between these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ezhao02, Jul 27, 2020.

1. ezhao02 Win User

Switch Windows 10 editions between two computers

I have one computer with Windows 10 Education and another with Windows 10 Pro. Both are activated. Is it possible to switch the licenses between these two computers?

:)

ezhao02, Jul 27, 2020

2. Wireless network adapter switches between two configurations

Hello,

for a while now, I had a very strange problem: It seems that every time I reboot the computer, it randomly chooses between two configurations for my network adapter - sometimes, it's called WiFi2, and sometimes WiFi. This is extremely annoying because some
    applications are bound to a specific adapter, and since they think it doesn't exist anymore, they stop working (this is also the problem with the virtual computer running on Hyper-V - the internet access is shared with the virtual adapter, but since only one
    network can be shared at a time, this stops working every time the configuration switches)

My setup:

• OS: Windows 10 Pro (the problem also existed on Windows 8 Pro)
    • Adapter: Netgear WNA3100

If I can provide any additional information, please ask

IMathe172I, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How to switch between two calls

How to switch between two calls

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Jul 27, 2020
  4. RickShell Win User

Can I switch Windows 10 between computers (diff versions)

I have two laptops, one with Windows 10 Pro, the other Windows 10 Home, after doing the free upgrade.

Is it possible to switch those licenses between the computers?

RickShell, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Switch Windows 10 editions between two computers - Similar Threads - Switch editions between

2. switching licenses between two laptops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    switching licenses between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops, one is running Windows 10 Pro and the other is running Windows 10 home. I want to switch the licenses Pro to Home and Home to Pro. Is it possible to do so?...
  3. switching licenses between two laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching licenses between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops, one is running Windows 10 Pro and the other is running Windows 10 home. I want to switch the licenses Pro to Home and Home to Pro. Is it possible to do so?...
  4. switching licenses between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. switch between just two languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  6. switch between just two languages

switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  7. Switch between two Ethernet connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch between two Ethernet connections: Hello,I have two ethernet connections, one is set with manual IP, the other one is set with Automatic IP DHCP. However, when I switch from manual to automatic to manual again, I lose the information related to the manual IP. How can I keep the two connections without...
  8. Switching between paint & edit in Photos

Switching between paint & edit in Photos: While using Windows Photos App it switches into the Paint mode autmatically. I can switch back to edit mode by clicking on the "X" but any movement over the photo causes the program to revert back to paint mode. Trying to move to the next photo in a folder by clicking on the...
  9. Need To Switch OS Drive Between Two Computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need To Switch OS Drive Between Two Computers.: Hello folks, I have two Windows 10 Pro computers I need to switch the OS drives. Because of the hardware restrictions, what would be the better way. I have backup images of both OS drives? I don't think I can just switch the drives; one drive is HHD and the other SSD. Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Sync between two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync between two computers: Hello! When you go to Settings --> Account --> Sync Your Settings, what EXACTLY gets synced between two computers for example? Does this work like Windows 7 Transfer Wizard used to which I loved and never had a problem with? Are programs synced over to the new computer? What...