Windows 10: Switch Windows Home license

Discus and support Switch Windows Home license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have 2 Surface, one with Windows 10 Home and the other Windows 10 Professional. Now I would like to switch the license from one surface to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fra8706, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Fra8706 Win User

Switch Windows Home license

Hi

I have 2 Surface, one with Windows 10 Home and the other Windows 10 Professional.

Now I would like to switch the license from one surface to the other, what are the steps?

Many thanks and Regards, Francesco

:)

Fra8706, Apr 16, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 16, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Switch Windows Home license

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Switch Windows Home license

1. Switch Windows Home license - Similar Threads - Switch Home license

2. Switch back license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch back license: I have a digital license linked with my Microsoft account but when i change product key the activation said "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" how to switch back to my digital license?...
  3. Switch back license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch back license: I have a digital license linked with my Microsoft account but when i change product key the activation said "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" how to switch back to my digital license?...
  4. Switch from unlicensed Windows 10 Home to Licensed Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch from unlicensed Windows 10 Home to Licensed Windows 10 Pro: I installed Windows 10 Home without a license to get my machine going, but have a Full windows 10 Pro product key to use not an upgrade and want to switch to that without having to reinstall Windows. I know you can go Home -> Pro without a reinstall, but can't figure this...
  5. Switching Windows 10 licenses between two laptops Home license and Pro license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching Windows 10 licenses between two laptops Home license and Pro license: I have a question in regards to migrating windows licenses between laptops. My current laptop has a windows 10 pro license on it. I'm planning to purchase a new laptop that has a windows 10 home license on it. Is it possible to switch licenses around between two different...
  6. Switch Windows 10 License

Switch Windows 10 License: Hi Team, I bought a laptop in 2018, Lenevo Ideapad. It cam with an OEM license of Windows 10. I upgraded the license to Windows 10 Pro. This year I bought a new laptop MSI, since I needed to do more computing. It also came with Windows 10 OEM license. I need my pro license...
  7. switching ownership on Windows license

switching ownership on Windows license: hello, an old laptop with Windows license were handed to me by a family member, together with all the receipts and papers.. I already have a computer with a Windows license. How can I have another license under my possession? I would not like to lose my new computer...
  8. Switch licenses in Windows 10 - from Home to Pro

Switch licenses in Windows 10 - from Home to Pro: I've recently bought a notebook which came with Windows 10 Home. In my Microsoft device list, I also have an inactive Windows 10 Pro licence from another notebook which I wiped and installed linux over. Can I use that inactive (not marked as so, though) licence and add it...
  9. Change the Windows 10 license with License Switch

in Windows 10 News
    Change the Windows 10 license with License Switch: License Switch is a free portable software program for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system to change the license of the system to another one. While it is quite easy to switch from one edition of Windows 10 to another using built-in tools -- all you have to do is run...
  10. How to switch Windows 10 home/PRO licenses between 2 notebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to switch Windows 10 home/PRO licenses between 2 notebook?: Hi all, I own 2 notebooks: The first one (the older one), with the following upgrade history: Windows 7 OEM -> Upgraded to Windows 8.1 PRO with a bought and legitimate license -> Upgraded to Windows 10 PRO with free Micorsoft upgrade. The second one (the new one),...