Windows 10: Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the...

Discus and support Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to be able to download the latest build of Windows 10 Enterprise so I can deploy it through SCCM. I typically will build an Operating System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherLandi, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the...

I need to be able to download the latest build of Windows 10 Enterprise so I can deploy it through SCCM. I typically will build an Operating System upgrade package for in place upgrades, and I also use MDT to image new machines so it is critical I have access to the installation media. Once I switched licensing, Windows 10 Enterprise is no longer available in the Volume Licensing Center. So where exactly can I find the ISO for Windows 10 Enterprise?

:)

ChristopherLandi, Jul 27, 2020

2. We have more than 600 users and ofiice 365 E3 license. For "Microsoft 365 business" which type we should take license?

Hi Dhiraj,

Based on your description, I suggest you subscript Microsoft 365 E3 to meet your requirement, as it includes Office 365 E3 and Windows 10 Enterprise E3 license.

For more information, you can refer to the following article:

What is Microsoft 365?

Thanks,

Qing

Qing Tang MSFT, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft 365 E3 and Windows 10 Licensing Question..

Trying to determine is whether Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription-based licensing (which is part of Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 subscriptions) is supported by VMWare in a Horizon VDI deployment and if so any reference information showing that it
    is supported with any recommendations for technical implementation details.

Appreciate the help

Jeff Garrett (garrettj), Jul 27, 2020
  4. AdamWeld Win User

Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the...

Are RDS User CALS included in Microsoft 365 E3/E5 Licensing?

Hello,

We are looking for any official documentation from Microsoft to let us know if
    Microsoft 365 E3/E5 - Includes or does not include User CALS for Remote Desktop/Terminal Server? On top of their Windows 10 Base License.

We're struggling to find out this information

Kind regards,

Adam

AdamWeld, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the...

1. Switched from Volume Licensing to Microsoft 365 E3 licenses. Where do I find the... - Similar Threads - Switched Volume Licensing

2. I cannot find the license key for 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the license key for 365: I cannot find the license key for 365 I need to manage the account, and change the payment details but I can't get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-license-key-for-365/edbe7eda-88a1-4193-b272-51d7ffe3412f
  3. I cannot find the license key for 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find the license key for 365: I cannot find the license key for 365 I need to manage the account, and change the payment details but I can't get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-license-key-for-365/edbe7eda-88a1-4193-b272-51d7ffe3412f
  4. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  5. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  6. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

7. Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License

Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License: Trying to activate Win11 laptops which are AD azure Joined and have Win11 Pro licenses. I am signed into the laptop with a user that has a Microsoft 365 E3 license. Office programs correctly use the "Microsoft 365 E3 license" but the laptops are still using Win11 pro licenses...
  8. Where do i find my windows license?

Where do i find my windows license?: Hi, i have been asked to help fix an 3 year old Dell desktop that is out of warranty. I would like to reinstall windows 10 pro and start fresh but have no idea where to look for the license key. What is the best approach while i still have access to the currently...
  9. Where can I find microsoft License on Pc

Where can I find microsoft License on Pc: Hello i recently lost my windows10 due to malware attack in my pc and i Installed windows 10 on my pc from microsoft official website but how can i have the license. Gadgets Stack...
  10. Where can I purchase a Volume License?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I purchase a Volume License?: Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this. After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on every computer at our small business's office (around 10 computers), so I'd like to get a Volume License if possible. I...