Windows 10: Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate

Discus and support Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Merry Christmas, gamers! Want help getting started with your new device? : hey I switched my motherboard and it just doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tayvinHoffman, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate

tayvinHoffman, Dec 26, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 26, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Rockman. Win User

Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate

1. Switched my motherboard and it doesn't want to reactivate - Similar Threads - Switched motherboard doesn't

2. I switched motherboards and am prompted to reactivate Windows and need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I switched motherboards and am prompted to reactivate Windows and need help: I have the product key and it is not working. I have tried many of the solutions provided on this website to no avail. I am receiving error 0x80041023....
  3. I switched motherboards and am prompted to reactivate Windows and need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched motherboards and am prompted to reactivate Windows and need help: I have the product key and it is not working. I have tried many of the solutions provided on this website to no avail. I am receiving error 0x80041023....
  4. I switched motherboards and am prompted to reactivate Windows and need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I reactivate windows 10 if I switch out the motherboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reactivate windows 10 if I switch out the motherboard?: Windows is linked to my account so that should be the case. submitted by /u/Beyond3r_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpkiec/can_i_reactivate_windows_10_if_i_switch_out_the/
  6. reactivation after change of motherboard

reactivation after change of motherboard: my last windows 10 pro was a digital license. I don't know how to reactivate after change of motherboard. I have still with me the genuine windows 7 license. I don't know what to do. kindly help me....
  7. Failed Reactivation after switching Motherboard and CPU

Failed Reactivation after switching Motherboard and CPU: Yesterday I switched from Intel to AMD. Since then I have been trying to get Windows to activate on the new platform but without success. I read all the links and suggestions people had, but nothing helped. The error code I was getting was 0xC004F211. I unregistered the key...
  8. New motherboard won't reactivate

New motherboard won't reactivate: Just had to replace my motherboard, I have a digital licence for the PC Windows 10 won;t reactivate. Licence was the free upgrade from win 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-motherboard-wont-reactivate/c9427cd6-bb88-4101-82bf-c583afc548eb"
  9. Switching Motherboards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching Motherboards: I have a Pre-Built Omen by HP computer that came with Windows 10. I'm switching out the motherboard with a new one so I was wondering if I need to buy windows 10 product key or not. I know its an OEM version but in the Activation settings it say "Windows is activated with a...
  10. New Motherboard and Reactivation

New Motherboard and Reactivation: I did a clean install using the free upgrade offer a few weeks ago. Sorry to say, but it really looks like I will need a new motherboard, same make and model, but will be leaving everything else the same. Do you think Microsoft will reactivate it afterwards? If not, I...