Windows 10: Switching between apps automatically

Discus and support Switching between apps automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerEPlant, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Switching between apps automatically

I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?

:)

RogerEPlant, Jan 21, 2022

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 21, 2022
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Switching between apps automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Switching between apps automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Switching between apps automatically

1. Switching between apps automatically - Similar Threads - Switching between apps

2. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  3. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  4. Switching between apps automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between apps automatically: I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?...
  5. Windows Multiple Desktops - Automatically Switching Between Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Multiple Desktops - Automatically Switching Between Desktops: Hey All,Does anyone know how to stop Windows from automatically switching desktops? This happens when I have an application open on one desktop while I try to open a file for that same application on another desktop. For instance, having one excel spreadsheet open on "Desktop...
  6. Windows Multiple Desktops - Automatically Switching Between Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Multiple Desktops - Automatically Switching Between Desktops: Hey All,Does anyone know how to stop Windows from automatically switching desktops? This happens when I have an application open on one desktop while I try to open a file for that same application on another desktop. For instance, having one excel spreadsheet open on "Desktop...
  7. Windows Multiple Desktops - Automatically Switching Between Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Win 10 not switching between speaker and headset automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 not switching between speaker and headset automatically: Recently, after a win patch this problem occured. When I boot the computer it recognizes any sound output device (headset or speaker if plugged in, default laptop speaker if nothing is plugged in) and sticks with it until restart. So if it booted with a plugged in speaker,...
  9. Win10 won't switch automatically between speakers and headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 won't switch automatically between speakers and headphones: After a forced upgrade by Windows 10 *Mad which I tried for months to avoid, windows updater has succeeded to snick-in and install without my consent a new Win10 version. As expected the system has been destabilized and the damages until now are: - When I plug in and out the...
  10. Switching between full screen apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching between full screen apps: I know not many people use full screen apps, but how do you easily switch between them in 8/8.1 go to start screen load app go to start screen load another app now you can mouse to top left and select which app you want in 10 go to start screen load app and use...