Windows 10: Switching between three languages with macros

Discus and support Switching between three languages with macros in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ivaylominator, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:07 AM.

1. Switching between three languages with macros

Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese last year and there are instances where I need to use Japanese keyboard. My question is - is there any setting or a third party app that lets you switch with one macro between my main two languages and other macro to change any of them to Japanese so it doesn’t get in the way the times I don’t need it?

I realize that it is a very niche question but I will be very happy if somebody knows how to do it! Thank you!

submitted by /u/ivaylominator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ivaylominator, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:07 AM
  2. avi12641 Win User

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

4. SamuelLV Win User

Switching between three languages with macros

Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

Thema:

Switching between three languages with macros

1. Switching between three languages with macros - Similar Threads - Switching between three

2. Language switching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language switching: Hi, I'm using Windows since version 3.0. Now with the ending of Windows 7 support I'll be forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and here comes the problem. Since at least Windows 3.11 switching languages in Windows was working almost flawlessly. Now, with Windows 10 this is...
  3. Switching keyboards/languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching keyboards/languages: I have only one language and two layouts of keyboard defined in Windows 10. But in panel when switching there are 4 possibilities! WHY? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-keyboardslanguages/ab4a9a40-1fc3-4580-b082-29ffc83b3b44
  4. Issue while switching between languages

Issue while switching between languages: Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used. Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce. So if...
  5. Bug when switching between input languages

Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....
  6. switch language

switch language: i 've changed the language to russian by mistake _ setting >>region and time >>language >> add language _ so all the system language switched to russian i tried to switch back to english but nothing happened tried to add language_any english version_ but nothing added...
  7. Keyboard switching languages

Keyboard switching languages: Sometimes, when I type in English my keyboard turns in the German mode but the indicator shows that it is English. It is really a problem, because keyboard layout is different. I have Surface pro 4 with Windows 10....
  8. switching between gamertags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching between gamertags: I have managed to aquire 3 gamertags. Can I amalgamate them and if not how do I switch gamertag fromthe default one the system uses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/switching-between-gamertags/6eebb6b5-f66a-43a1-a065-b8dde9290726
  9. Why only three languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Why only three languages: I expect this has come up before, but why English, Chinese and Portuguese? 3268
  10. Switching three W10 systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching three W10 systems: Hello - This might start out like a jumbled mess but hopefully I'll be able to clarify so please bear with me. I have three systems A, B & C A is main system running W10 Pro 64 and 3770K - w10 was purchased from MS store B is secondary running W10 Home 64 and 980X - w10...