Windows 10: Switching between three languages with macros

Discus and support Switching between three languages with macros in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ivaylominator, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Switching between three languages with macros

Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese last year and there are instances where I need to use Japanese keyboard. My question is - is there any setting or a third party app that lets you switch with one macro between my main two languages and other macro to change any of them to Japanese so it doesn’t get in the way the times I don’t need it?

I realize that it is a very niche question but I will be very happy if somebody knows how to do it! Thank you!

submitted by /u/ivaylominator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ivaylominator, Jan 14, 2020
  2. avi12641 Win User

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jan 14, 2020
  4. SamuelLV Win User

Switching between three languages with macros

Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

SamuelLV, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Switching between three languages with macros

1. Switching between three languages with macros - Similar Threads - Switching between three

2. I cant switch between keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant switch between keyboard languages: Hi, I cant change between my keyboard languages when some game application is running on my screen, when I minimize the game, I can normally change I tried to change between languages when the game resolution is windowed but I still can't.I've tried to use another keyboard...
  3. I cant switch between keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant switch between keyboard languages: Hi, I cant change between my keyboard languages when some game application is running on my screen, when I minimize the game, I can normally change I tried to change between languages when the game resolution is windowed but I still can't.I've tried to use another keyboard...
  4. switch between just two languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  5. switch between just two languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  6. Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?: Hi, Would appreciate any thoughts on this, please: Have an iMac, and two additional W10 PC's in study. But, only 1 Printer. Presently have a mechanical push-button switch box to select which one is to do the printing. Push-Buttons very flaky and un-relaible. Also, the...
  7. Need help switching between three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help switching between three monitors: I have my computer connected to three screens. Two 1080p monitors and a 4k TV. I want to use the two monitors for regular use, but switch over to displaying on the TV for media consumption. Also, one of the two monitors I'm using is oriented vertically. My monitors are as...
  8. Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two: Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with having UK English in my language panel. The thing is that I tortured people from Microsoft Support and looked through, I think, every relevant topic. So, what I have here: [ATTACH] But there is nothing here: [ATTACH] The...
  9. Issue while switching between languages

Issue while switching between languages: Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used. Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce. So if...
  10. Bug when switching between input languages

Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....