Windows 10: Switching Drive "Roles"

Discus and support Switching Drive "Roles" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it ok and safe to switch C and D drive? can i destroy my laptop by doing this? how can i make D drive my main drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Santiyesss D. Bread, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Switching Drive "Roles"

Is it ok and safe to switch C and D drive? can i destroy my laptop by doing this? how can i make D drive my main drive?

:)

Santiyesss D. Bread, Sep 14, 2021
  2. mafia97 Win User

What is a role playing game?

Hi all,
    was just browsing through the list of role playing games available on wikipedia: List of role-playing games - Wikipedia
    to review my next game.
    the list has games i have not even heard of and IGN says diablo 3 is roleplaying game and assassins creed is not.
    I thought any game in which we played the role of some hero like desmond in assassins creed or max in max payne,is a role playing game.
    can you guys please clear my confussion?
    thanks

mafia97, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Switching Drive "Roles"

little cat, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Switching Drive "Roles"

1. Switching Drive "Roles" - Similar Threads - Switching Drive Roles

2. how do i switch back roles on windows 11 with no permissions and no admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i switch back roles on windows 11 with no permissions and no admin password?: so i changed my role from administrator to guest by accident. Now i have no permission and i cant allow access on any apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-back-roles-on-windows-11-with-no/fe08d4f1-7770-4d9f-9d40-abbcdbc83d9f
  3. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com+ applications roles: I remove some roles from within management console of com+ application, now I cannot use that console to put them back. Says "You do not have permission to perform the requested action" that is when I click on Com+ application category under my computer. There's a registry...
  4. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Com+ applications roles: I remove some roles from within management console of com+ application, now I cannot use that console to put them back. Says "You do not have permission to perform the requested action" that is when I click on Com+ application category under my computer. There's a registry...
  5. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Enterprise PKI role ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enterprise PKI role ?: We are Windows shop with Active Directory environment and 400 Windows 10 Clients. We have Six Domain Controllers DC, all are part of one AD Forest, one DC is windows 2008r2 and remaining are windows 2012 standard. The only windows 2008 DC is showing Enterprise PKI role...
  7. Switching drives

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching drives: I am trying to change the drive where games download and when i try changing the drive I get these messages. I hit yes on the first one and then get the 2nd. i tried doing it at different times and got the same pop-up, also tried restarting my PC and resetting the store and...
  8. What is CLIPUP.EXE role

What is CLIPUP.EXE role: Hi Team, I have " clipup.exe" attempt to access "service schedule task". I can find "clipup.exe" Client License Platform migration tool is part of windows 10. The file path seems legitmate "c:\Windows\System32ClipUp.exe". What is the exact role of "clipup.exe". Is this...
  9. Change Administrator role to Standard User role

Change Administrator role to Standard User role: I would like to change the original user that the computer was setup with from an administrator to a standard user. I have added another user that has administrator rights. Please advise how I can do this. Thank you in advance, Bob...
  10. Broken: Administrator role

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken: Administrator role: Hi all, Hoping I'm in the right place and that someone can help me. Disclosure: I'm not very fluent with computers, they weren't really part of my generation. So please if you reply... can I request the "For Dumbies" version :) That would be greatly appreciated!...