Windows 10: Switching drives

Discus and support Switching drives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to change the drive where games download and when i try changing the drive I get these messages. I hit yes on the first one and then get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Albi222, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Albi222 Win User

Switching drives

I am trying to change the drive where games download and when i try changing the drive I get these messages. I hit yes on the first one and then get the 2nd. i tried doing it at different times and got the same pop-up, also tried restarting my PC and resetting the store and deleting its cache.

Switching drives 36605829-5723-4797-98cc-0f53347faed4?upload=true.jpg Switching drives a567c430-03d6-40b0-801d-c4ac2f46f376?upload=true.jpg

:)

Albi222, Jan 10, 2021

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 10, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 10, 2021
  4. rhegde Win User

Switching drives

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Switching drives

1. Switching drives - Similar Threads - Switching drives

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  4. C Drive switched to HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive switched to HDD: Hello i need help I accidentally removed the permissions of my C drive which is an SSD and boots up windows. Doing this caused the C Drive to rename my HDD external Hard drive to the C Drive. Now when I boot up my pc it loads the desktop but only a black screen, nothing else....
  5. C Drive switched to HDD

C Drive switched to HDD: Hello i need help I accidentally removed the permissions of my C drive which is an SSD and boots up windows. Doing this caused the C Drive to rename my HDD external Hard drive to the C Drive. Now when I boot up my pc it loads the desktop but only a black screen, nothing else....
  6. Switch to win 11: use backup to OneDrive only for C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch to win 11: use backup to OneDrive only for C drive: I want to prepare for switching to Win 11. Using Windows Backup seems useful in order to get all the settings back. I have an SSD with Windows on it. All my data files and photos are on my other two hdds, which are partitioned. When I open Backup and click on Folders, all...
  7. Switch to win 11: use backup to OneDrive only for C drive

Switch to win 11: use backup to OneDrive only for C drive: I want to prepare for switching to Win 11. Using Windows Backup seems useful in order to get all the settings back. I have an SSD with Windows on it. All my data files and photos are on my other two hdds, which are partitioned. When I open Backup and click on Folders, all...
  8. Switch to win 11: use backup to OneDrive only for C drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 using a hard drive switch can't find files !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 using a hard drive switch can't find files !: I am using a switch to navigate between two hard drives, both of which have Windows 11, and a third hard drive, which is always connected and is used for data files.Some files that I created when I booted with Windows 11 hard disk one, I couldn't find when I booted with...
  10. Windows 11 using a hard drive switch can't find files !

Windows 11 using a hard drive switch can't find files !: I am using a switch to navigate between two hard drives, both of which have Windows 11, and a third hard drive, which is always connected and is used for data files.Some files that I created when I booted with Windows 11 hard disk one, I couldn't find when I booted with...