Windows 10: switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed

Discus and support switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have 2 questions:i know the partition with windows it s gonna be erased, but my personal data from hdd is gonna be deleted with the new windows?my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CristianFlorin1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed

i have 2 questions:i know the partition with windows it s gonna be erased, but my personal data from hdd is gonna be deleted with the new windows?my organization license it s saved on the new windows?

:)

CristianFlorin1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. quandary Win User

Windows 11 available on October 5

I also jumped on Win 11 when the DEV build was release but have since switched to BETA. A dangerous step: no, a simple 10 minute restore from a backup is all that is needed to go back to a stable point (Win 10 or earlier working Win 11 CU).
    It is running well on my primary laptop, with no outstanding issues. My reasons for running it were to see what it was like, determine if there was any reason why I could not or should not use it, and to help identify any glitches. There were 6 issue that I participated in, and all were fixed. None were show stoppers. In the process I discovered that there were security features on the PC that I was not taking advantage of in Win 10, and those have now been enabled. It was the right move for me.

quandary, Nov 25, 2021
  3. mvs1122 Win User
    win 10 home ed file encryption

want to encrypt folder in win 10 home ed, but win 10 not allowing me to do so as chk box inactive, any help please?

mvs1122, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Norton Win User

switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed

WCG-TPU 9th Birthday Challenge (11/16-11/22/2013)- Join us/Crunch/Win Stuff

LAST CALL! *Wink switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed ;)

PRIZES SHOULD START FLOWING IN ABOUT AN HOUR!

The list(s) of prize entrants should be posted shortly so keep an on this thread to make sure your name is on there *Smile switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed :)

Please refer to the two previous posts if your name isn't on one of the lists:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022551

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022597

Norton, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed

1. switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed - Similar Threads - switching insider dev

2. Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.: All the radio buttons are grayed out. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-my-insider-level-from-beta-to-dev/49c6eb38-a1da-41cb-9b17-13b3aa976713
  3. Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.: All the radio buttons are grayed out. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-my-insider-level-from-beta-to-dev/49c6eb38-a1da-41cb-9b17-13b3aa976713
  4. Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11: I am on Win 11 Version 22H2 and on Windows Insider Programme with the BETA channel.I have applied for unenrollment in Insider updates of the BETA channel but I am still getting updates. I want to be out of the windows Insider program does anyone knows how to do it? Any help...
  5. Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11

Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11: I am on Win 11 Version 22H2 and on Windows Insider Programme with the BETA channel.I have applied for unenrollment in Insider updates of the BETA channel but I am still getting updates. I want to be out of the windows Insider program does anyone knows how to do it? Any help...
  6. Win 11 update to insider dev branch failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 update to insider dev branch failed: Hi all,I was trying to update my windows from the beta branch to the dev branch, but there was some error with the update and the installer did a rollback. I'm unsure on why the update failed. Below I have copied the contents of my setuperr.log file2022-03-06 21:49:06, Error...
  7. Win 11 update to insider dev branch failed

Win 11 update to insider dev branch failed: Hi all,I was trying to update my windows from the beta branch to the dev branch, but there was some error with the update and the installer did a rollback. I'm unsure on why the update failed. Below I have copied the contents of my setuperr.log file2022-03-06 21:49:06, Error...
  8. switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching from insider dev win 11ed to win 11 stable ed: i have 2 questions:i know the partition with windows it s gonna be erased, but my personal data from hdd is gonna be deleted with the new windows?my organization license it s saved on the new windows?...
  9. How to Switch from Insider Preview to Stable Build of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Switch from Insider Preview to Stable Build of Windows 11: [ATTACH]Every version of the Windows Insider Program intends to offer developers and users a chance to get early access to upcoming features and improvements in Windows OS. But such unfinished versions may contain bugs or incomplete features that can impact the user...
  10. Lightweight and stable win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lightweight and stable win 10: OK, so I want to have the best gaming experience possible on windows 10, but, I feel like my laptop has gotten a increase in cpu usage an gpu usage. So: does anyone know the most stable and lightweight win 10 version? And if I can downgrade to it? submitted by...