Windows 10: Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows?

Discus and support Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; File explorer -Moving inside folders, you enter a folder with enter and go out with canc... Is there a column view where I can move around with just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neilpare, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows?

File explorer
    -Moving inside folders, you enter a folder with enter and go out with canc... Is there a column view where I can move around with just arrows?

-Is there a way to “tag” files and folders? In Mac you can right click and colored circles show up, you click one of them and it is visible from outside the folder. Like you have homework in a folder, red circle - you complete them - green circle, etc. Is this possible in W10?

Switching apps
    -I could cmd+tab to switch apps, in half a second you can see a thing and switch again without touch the mouse... How do I do this in W10?

Shortcuts
    -cmd+O and I open the app or file I have selected
    -space and I have a fast preview of the file I selected
    -cmd+cancel and I delete the selected file

How? How do you people do this stuff in Windows?

submitted by /u/neilpare
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neilpare, Dec 5, 2020

2. Giveaway-A-Day: Antichamber, FO3, FONV, SSHD:TFE, Portal 2, Unstoppable Gorg, TRAUMA

I'd like to enter for the
    • Antichamber
    • TRAUMA
    • Unstoppable Gorg
    draws. Many thanks!

lemonadesoda, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

Somebody took the time and effort to write a fairly neutral list of reasons why people should switch from any Microsoft operating system to Mac OS X. The full list is available at the source link, but I think you might be interested in what made the top five.
    Source: Some Blog on the Interweb

zekrahminator, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows?

Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

I'm sorry, but that guy is completely weird...He may be true about his reasons, but the fact is another person could come up with 50 reasons to switch to Vista. It's personal preference, and both have their values and their flaws. I'm glad this guy stayed neutral on the subject.

Ravenas, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows?

1. Switching from Mac and it is a trauma for my workflow... How do I do this stuff in Windows? - Similar Threads - Switching Mac trauma

2. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  3. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  4. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I switch from Mac to Windows?: So, my questions is, how do I switch form Mac to Windows, I'm getting a new PC soon, but i need help on how to switch from OSX/MacOS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mac-to-windows/fd58f539-a1ca-4a12-92af-c0d16dc3072a
  6. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch from Mac to Windows?: So, my questions is, how do I switch form Mac to Windows, I'm getting a new PC soon, but i need help on how to switch from OSX/MacOS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mac-to-windows/fd58f539-a1ca-4a12-92af-c0d16dc3072a
  7. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. switching from windows to mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching from windows to mac: I bought a macbook air and downloaded windows on it but now im stuck in windows and dont know how to get back to mac. I have seen tutorials on how to do this and it says on the touchpad there is a grey diamond looking icon but i cant seem to find it....
  9. How do I create a windows profile from my Mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create a windows profile from my Mac?: I just built my first PC and I’m transitioning from an older Mac. I’m really not tech savvy and I’m surprised I was able to get this far but I’m at the step where I configure my bios if needed and install windows. I have my usb stick but now I just need to install a windows...
  10. mac ardesse endern how do i do that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mac ardesse endern how do i do that?: I want my mac address to end, but it is not indicated to me. mac ardesse endern wie mach ich das?