Windows 10: Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home

Discus and support Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently switched my Lenovo laptop from HDD to SSD, I had to remove HDD which had windows 10 home, to run initially the person who did job downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KedarPardeshi, May 17, 2021.

1. Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home

I recently switched my Lenovo laptop from HDD to SSD, I had to remove HDD which had windows 10 home, to run initially the person who did job downloaded pirated Windows 10 pro, now how can I switch back to original windows 10 home? Even he is not sure how the process is.

:)

KedarPardeshi, May 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 17, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home

1. Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Switching pirated pro

2. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...: Hello, I'm Mohd Faraz, I had bought a computer two years ago. After 1 year of usage, popup messages of 'Your Windows is going to expire soon' & watermark of 'Activate Windows Go to Settings' started appearing on desktop screen. Then I found that pirated Windows 10 Pro is...
  3. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...: Hello, I'm Mohd Faraz, I had bought a computer two years ago. After 1 year of usage, popup messages of 'Your Windows is going to expire soon' & watermark of 'Activate Windows Go to Settings' started appearing on desktop screen. Then I found that pirated Windows 10 Pro is...
  4. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  6. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  7. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  9. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  10. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade