Windows 10: switching from S mode to 10 home

Discus and support switching from S mode to 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to get windows 10 activated on a new computer in S mode. I get the response, "working on it", for the past 3 days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by buckskin49, Apr 5, 2021.

1. switching from S mode to 10 home

I have been trying to get windows 10 activated on a new computer in S mode. I get the response, "working on it", for the past 3 days.

:)

buckskin49, Apr 5, 2021

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 5, 2021
  4. switching from S mode to 10 home

Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

switching from S mode to 10 home

1. switching from S mode to 10 home - Similar Threads - switching mode home

2. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello, I would like to know how I could switch out of S Mode. I do know how to do it but whenever I go into the store and I am on the right page it says Check with your IT or system administrator. Could somebody please help me with this. I have inserted a picture of what it...
  3. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello, I would like to know how I could switch out of S Mode. I do know how to do it but whenever I go into the store and I am on the right page it says Check with your IT or system administrator. Could somebody please help me with this. I have inserted a picture of what it...
  4. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. switching from S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    switching from S mode: I Installed a trial Parallels Desktop v17 . I joined the Windows Preview program and downloaded Windows 10 insider for ARM and installed it. This runs in S mode but I need it to run in non S mode. However when I go to deactivate S mode, Microsoft tells me I don't have a valid...
  6. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S Mode: I have Windows 10 Home in S Mode and want to run an "unnverified by Microsoft" app on my machine, but I can't. It prompted me to go to Microsoft Store to change to Windows 10 Home for free in order to do so, and when I do, it won't work. After selecting the "Get" button on...
  7. Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode: Hi, We just bought a new HP laptop 2 days ago at Best Buy. We didn't notice didn't know what is it that it came with Windows 10 Home -S mode installed. When starting installation, my husband somehow opted out, installed Chrome and set up all the common sites with passwords,...
  8. Switching from S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switching from S Mode: Hello. Ive recently purchased a laptop with windows 10. i need to switch from S mode. I go to the store and select 'Get' but then all I have is an error message 0x80070426. What might I be doing wrong?...
  9. How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode: How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode if, as I understand it, is the only way to download my preferred browser google chrome and then once someone explains to me on how to do the switch, I'd like to know how I go about downloading/installing google...
  10. Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode ": Ive just purchased an ACER SWIFT SF113-1 this come with " windows 10 S " installed . I use numerous non -Microsoft applications and need to remove the "s mode " . the information given with the laptop and on the Microsoft site to remove the " S Mode " don't...