Windows 10: Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

Discus and support Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode " in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ive just purchased an ACER SWIFT SF113-1 this come with " windows 10 S " installed . I use numerous non -Microsoft applications and need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jonathanhall3, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

Ive just purchased an ACER SWIFT SF113-1

this come with " windows 10 S " installed . I use numerous non -Microsoft

applications and need to remove the "s mode " .

the information given with the laptop and on the Microsoft site to remove the " S Mode "

don't seem to work.

If i'd known about "S Mode " before hand I'd never had purchased the laptop !!!!

ANY IDEARS ???

:)

jonathanhall3, Jan 14, 2019
  2. FYFI13 Win User

Windows 10 Game Mode tested

So, Windows 10 Game Mode has been tested by pcgamer.com, results, as i have predicted awhile ago are within margin of error:

Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode " CXLGgDzGnmFeoiXMZeMEm3-650-80.png

Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode " hc8Mp3YUnbTWifrM4tkRj3-650-80.png

Full article: Windows 10 Game Mode tested | PC Gamer

FYFI13, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Tallencor Win User
    Windows 10 Creators update Game Mode

Game Mode for Windows 10.
    There we go back on topic *Laugh :laugh:

Tallencor, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

Windows 10 getting a "game mode"??

http://www.pcgamer.com/windows-10-m...source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

MxPhenom 216, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

1. Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode " - Similar Threads - Switching mode home

2. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello, I would like to know how I could switch out of S Mode. I do know how to do it but whenever I go into the store and I am on the right page it says Check with your IT or system administrator. Could somebody please help me with this. I have inserted a picture of what it...
  3. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello, I would like to know how I could switch out of S Mode. I do know how to do it but whenever I go into the store and I am on the right page it says Check with your IT or system administrator. Could somebody please help me with this. I have inserted a picture of what it...
  4. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of Windows 10 Home in S Mode: I have Windows 10 Home in S Mode and want to run an "unnverified by Microsoft" app on my machine, but I can't. It prompted me to go to Microsoft Store to change to Windows 10 Home for free in order to do so, and when I do, it won't work. After selecting the "Get" button on...
  6. switching from S mode to 10 home

switching from S mode to 10 home: I have been trying to get windows 10 activated on a new computer in S mode. I get the response, "working on it", for the past 3 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-from-s-mode-to-10-home/a8945aba-9cf3-4c73-b2f7-8cc33e3bfbf1
  7. Is switching from Windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 Home a good idea?

Is switching from Windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 Home a good idea?: Hi, I have recently bought a new laptop as my previous one was a mac and was restrictive working from home and for my course. I need to download 3 applications from the web which aren't available in the Microsoft Store, but i know i cannot do this while in S mode. I was...
  8. Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode

Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode: Hi, We just bought a new HP laptop 2 days ago at Best Buy. We didn't notice didn't know what is it that it came with Windows 10 Home -S mode installed. When starting installation, my husband somehow opted out, installed Chrome and set up all the common sites with passwords,...
  9. How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode: How to switch from windows 10 "S" mode to windows 10 "home" mode if, as I understand it, is the only way to download my preferred browser google chrome and then once someone explains to me on how to do the switch, I'd like to know how I go about downloading/installing google...
  10. switch from Windows 10 in S mode to Windows 10

switch from Windows 10 in S mode to Windows 10: Can someone PLEASE tell me how to switch from Windows 10 Home in S mode to regular Windows 10? I have tried all the methods delineated in MS Support and on the web. [ATTACH] The GET button is greyed out and therefore, does not work. I am so exasperated! Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove windows 10 s mode

2. remove s mode

3. Switching from Windows 10 S mode to windows 10 home mode

4. remove s mode without microsoft account