Windows 10: switching minecraft version

Discus and support switching minecraft version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidently bought java edition with the intent of buying windows 10 edition and i want to switch over without having to buy it again. how can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LORD PROdigy, Feb 2, 2021.

1. switching minecraft version

I accidently bought java edition with the intent of buying windows 10 edition and i want to switch over without having to buy it again. how can i do this?

:)

LORD PROdigy, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

switching minecraft version

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

switching minecraft version

1. switching minecraft version - Similar Threads - switching minecraft version

2. Minecraft Switch to PCWindows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Switch to PCWindows: Hello so I have a Minecraft Account on the Nintendo SwitchAnd I want to be able to play Minecraft on my Windows Laptop1. How do I use the account I have on Switch to be able to play the Windows Version2. If 1 is not possible, why is it not possible, I shouldn't have to pay...
  3. Minecraft Switch to PCWindows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Switch to PCWindows: Hello so I have a Minecraft Account on the Nintendo SwitchAnd I want to be able to play Minecraft on my Windows Laptop1. How do I use the account I have on Switch to be able to play the Windows Version2. If 1 is not possible, why is it not possible, I shouldn't have to pay...
  4. Switching minecraft versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching minecraft versions: I accidentally bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I meant to buy Java edition due to the confusing store layout. I never realized since I don't play often. I am wondering If it is possible to refund/exchange for Java....
  5. Problems with minecraft on the switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with minecraft on the switch: Hi, I have minecraft on my nintendo switch, It keeps asking me to remote connect with my microsoft account. When i do this it sends a code. I have done this but I can not access my minecraft account. Any help please...
  6. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  7. Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?: I bought 2015 mc and wanted to test the new ratracing feature and they said that if you bought the java version you can switch to the windows 10 version for free. What is the reason Minecraft auf Windows 10 version wechseln geht nicht?
  8. Nintendo switch and minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  9. Can't Sign Into Microsoft Account On Minecraft Switch Version

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign Into Microsoft Account On Minecraft Switch Version: I just bought this game a few hours ago and have never played it. I popped it in my switch, it's connected to the internet, and every time I enter the code and try to sign into my account it gives me an error. What can I do to fix this? I got this just to play realms with...
  10. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...