Windows 10: Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

Discus and support Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kimet, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Kimet Win User

Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the mains. I wonder if this have any bad effect on the PC.Please let me know the reason for that problem and how to solve it?Thank you.

:)

Kimet, Sep 19, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 19, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

1. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part. - Similar Threads - Switching off light

2. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.: Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the mains. I wonder if this have any bad effect on the PC.Please let me know the reason for that problem and how to solve it?Thank...
  3. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.: Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the mains. I wonder if this have any bad effect on the PC.Please let me know the reason for that problem and how to solve it?Thank...
  4. PC randomly switches off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly switches off: Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to become more frequent while working.I'm not sure how to debug this so any help with this would be appreciated!...
  5. PC randomly switches off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly switches off: Hi all,My PC is experiencing random shutdowns, it completely switches off at random points throughout the day as if the power went off.It's starting to become more frequent while working.I'm not sure how to debug this so any help with this would be appreciated!...
  6. PC keeps switching off and CMOS reset did not work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps switching off and CMOS reset did not work.: ContextI wanted to change some BIOS settings so I could install Windows 11. - I enabled Intel Platform Trust Technology PTT on my GA-B250M-DS3H motherboard BIOS settings, and it worked fine. - I enabled Secure Boot without any issues neither.- But then after restarting the...
  7. GameDVR keeps switching off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GameDVR keeps switching off.: Hi, I've been looking for the past day or so, and tried literally every solution under the sun, registry editing (CurrentVersion/GameDVR, and the GameConfigStore), I've tried fixing and resetting the xbox app, the gamebar app, and the xbox companion, I've deleted and...
  8. BITS keep switching off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BITS keep switching off: Hello. I have Windows 10 Home. Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.207). PROBLEM: Background Intelligence Transfer Service (BITS), keeps switching off. I can manually switch on to automatic, apply and OK...and then after a minute or so it simply reverts to switching off. I had...
  9. Switch on the Lights!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch on the Lights!: My Windows 10 Mail App has, for no apparent reason, started to present the reading pane as white text on black background. There is an icon at the top which allows me to "switch on the lights", i.e., it reverts to black text on a white background. But each time I open up the...
  10. Lights on when PC is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...