Windows 10: Switching on in morning

Discus and support Switching on in morning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every night before I switch off my computer I check to see all programs are closed. The next morning when I switch on my computer, it opens Excel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewLouwrens, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Switching on in morning

Every night before I switch off my computer I check to see all programs are closed. The next morning when I switch on my computer, it opens Excel, Book1, and Word, Document1. They are both not in the Start up menu. How to stop it doing that?

:)

AndrewLouwrens, Jun 12, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 12, 2019
  3. new KVM switch wouldn't display on monitor

Just got a new kvm switch to connect my two cpus but it won't bring out displays...
    Would put up a pic of the monitor interface in the morning.
    Suggest ions please...

purplekaycee, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Switching on in morning

Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Switching on in morning

1. Switching on in morning - Similar Threads - Switching morning

2. Can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch out of S mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode and have done everything I can find to get it to work, but nothing is working and I keep getting 'Try agin'. Please help...
  3. Can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't switch out of S mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode and have done everything I can find to get it to work, but nothing is working and I keep getting 'Try agin'. Please help...
  4. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  5. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  6. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  7. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  8. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  9. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  10. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening