Windows 10: Switching on in morning

Discus and support Switching on in morning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every night before I switch off my computer I check to see all programs are closed. The next morning when I switch on my computer, it opens Excel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewLouwrens, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Switching on in morning

Every night before I switch off my computer I check to see all programs are closed. The next morning when I switch on my computer, it opens Excel, Book1, and Word, Document1. They are both not in the Start up menu. How to stop it doing that?

:)

AndrewLouwrens, Jun 12, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 12, 2019
  3. new KVM switch wouldn't display on monitor

Just got a new kvm switch to connect my two cpus but it won't bring out displays...
    Would put up a pic of the monitor interface in the morning.
    Suggest ions please...

purplekaycee, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Switching on in morning

Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Switching on in morning

1. Switching on in morning - Similar Threads - Switching morning

2. i want to switch out of s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to switch out of s mode: trying to turn it off, following instructions up to the "Find the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, then select the Go to the Store link" - cant find it anywhere!...
  3. Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english: I have been attempting to change my keyboard language for some time now I have already tried the obvious things such as going into settings and changing all of my settings to English and even syncing my Microsoft account settings. However, the problem still persists. What...
  4. Automatically switch on to stronger Wi-Fi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically switch on to stronger Wi-Fi connection: In 2017, a post was made asking this question and the responder agreed it would be a good idea but wasn't active at the time. In 2019, is there an automatic wifi switching to working internet providers (e.g. when active wifi stops providing data transmission)? If not in...
  5. How do I switch from speakers to headset without doing it manually?

How do I switch from speakers to headset without doing it manually?: I recently got a new headset and I plugged into the back of pc. This will send the audio out put into my headset which is good, but I always have to remove the 2 microphone and headset cables for the audio output to come out of the spaekers instead. This is very inconvienent...
  6. still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?: In 2017, a post was made asking this question and the responder agreed it would be a good idea but wasn't active at the time. In 2019, is there an automatic wifi switching to working internet providers (e.g. when active wifi stops providing data transmission)? If not in...
  7. Why does the Focus assist auto turn on when I switch back into desktop view?

Why does the Focus assist auto turn on when I switch back into desktop view?: This problem happened on my desktop PC but not my laptop after I’ve update to v1903. The problem is very simple, and truth be told, I don’t think it’s a very seriously problem. But just for curious, I want to know why ~ when I switch to desktop view, the Focus assist...
  8. Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...: I've been running windows 10 1809 for the duration of this screen's life. Recently with the release of the Xbox Game Pass ultimate beta for Windows 10 PC I decided migrating over was time - and its also required to access the beta. Anyway since running this update it...
  9. switching to another Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    switching to another Family: how do I leave my current Family (I am primary child account) and join my parent's Family group? I don't see an option after I click "got it" after they tell me I need to leave my current family....
  10. Google Chrome glitch when switching to tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome glitch when switching to tablet mode: When I switch to tablet mode on my 2-in-1 laptop in Google Chrome, it glitches and flashes for around 10 seconds. I'm not sure if it's an issue with Chrome not being compatible with tablet mode on Windows 10, but other apps work. Is there any solution to this or anything that...