Windows 10: Switching on the screen back when in tab mode

Discus and support Switching on the screen back when in tab mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, I have a HP Spectre Folio. I am wondering how to turn back the screen on when I am in tab mode and the laptop is flipped as a tab where no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KGKAS, Aug 16, 2020.

1. KGKAS Win User

Switching on the screen back when in tab mode

Greetings,

I have a HP Spectre Folio. I am wondering how to turn back the screen on when I am in tab mode and the laptop is flipped as a tab where no keys are on sight. Whilst reading and the screen has turned off, I always have to flip it back to a laptop so I can press a key to turn on the screen again.

Kindly assist.

:)

KGKAS, Aug 16, 2020

2. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

switching from tablet mode to laptop mode

Hi,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. Windows 10's Tablet Mode provides a more touch-friendly experience by making all applications run at full screen and giving you a Start screen instead of a Start Menu.
    If you have a 2-in-1 device, Windows 10 asks you if you want to enter tablet mode every time you convert your notebook into a slate. Kindly follow the steps below to sort out the concern:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode in the left panel. A tablet mode submenu appear
    • Toggle "Make Windows more touch-friendly . . ." to on to enable Tablet mode. Or off to go to desktop mode
    • Configure the "When this device automatically switches" menu to let Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 prompt or not prompt you.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Switching on the screen back when in tab mode - Similar Threads - Switching screen tab

2. How to switch back to Windows S Mode

in Windows 10 News
    How to switch back to Windows S Mode: [IMG]This post will show you how to switch back to Windows S Mode in Windows 11/10. If you had earlier switched out of S mode in Windows 11/10 and are looking for a way to switch back, then you will have to edit the Windows Registry. This process was irreversible earlier. But...
  3. Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?: Everytime I alt-tab, or switch windows, my screen will darken significantly. It doesn't matter if it is between two chrome tabs or a word tab and some other application. My computer is up to date and I am on windows 11. The only way I am able to temporarily fix the issue is...
  4. Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen darkening when I switch tabs?: Everytime I alt-tab, or switch windows, my screen will darken significantly. It doesn't matter if it is between two chrome tabs or a word tab and some other application. My computer is up to date and I am on windows 11. The only way I am able to temporarily fix the issue is...
  5. Screen starts very faint when switching apps or tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen starts very faint when switching apps or tabs: whenever I open a new tab in my pc then let it be a new chrome tab, file explorer, etc. or whenever i switch between apps my screen starts off very faint like all colors are washed off and after 2-3 seconds actual colors shows up just like a transition effect. how to get rid...
  6. How to Switch back to S mode?

How to Switch back to S mode?: How do I switch back into Smode? [Original Title: Smode] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-switch-back-to-s-mode/52a70ab7-eb77-4b42-936c-2fd40f77c559
  7. switch back in s mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    switch back in s mode: hello please I want to know how to switch back to s mode or know if with this mode my pc is exposed, venerable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-back-in-s-mode/53bda8e3-16d7-4f1c-abd3-c785f51405c4
  8. Windows Switched Back To S Mode and Can't Switch Out

Windows Switched Back To S Mode and Can't Switch Out: Crazy right? I got a laptop and first thing I did was switch out of S mode. Easy done it. Then a couple of days later, I wanted to use Mozilla but Windows said that is in S mode. Which is already strange because you can't revert back to S Mode but alas it says that Windows is...
  9. switch to new tab when opened in edge

in Browsers and Email
    switch to new tab when opened in edge: How do you make Edge display the contents of a new tab that you have downloaded by right clicking link? The tab is there after the right click but do I have to click on the tab, or can I set it to open automatically, if so How? 34640
  10. Switching back from Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching back from Tablet mode: Hi there. If you are experimenting with Tablet and desktop mode the mechanics are a bit convoluted. First I'd apply Brink's tutorial which allows you to toggle to and from start menu or start screen mode without re-booting. He's fixed it for build 9926 too. Now to get...