Windows 10: Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise

Discus and support Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just recently purchased a SurfaceGo and immediately upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise. As a result, it is running in S mode. How do I switch out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rodney Boyd, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise

I just recently purchased a SurfaceGo and immediately upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise. As a result, it is running in S mode. How do I switch out of S mode?

:)

Rodney Boyd, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise

1. Switching out of Windows 10 S Enterprise - Similar Threads - Switching Enterprise

2. How do I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro?: So I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 OS 17763.4737How do I switch to Windows 10 Pro? I don't want to just change the activation key. My gut tells me something is gonna go wrong if I did that.I'm just gonna put my PC specs in case you need it. I don't know if its...
  3. How do I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro?: So I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 OS 17763.4737How do I switch to Windows 10 Pro? I don't want to just change the activation key. My gut tells me something is gonna go wrong if I did that.I'm just gonna put my PC specs in case you need it. I don't know if its...
  4. How do I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition: Hi All,i've a strange problem with only one user in my company. For any laptop with Windows 11 that this user use, after 1 or 2 hours the edition of Windows switch automatically from Pro to Enterprise. In my company we only buy Windows 11 Pro with digital license.Can anyone...
  6. Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition

Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition: Hi All,i've a strange problem with only one user in my company. For any laptop with Windows 11 that this user use, after 1 or 2 hours the edition of Windows switch automatically from Pro to Enterprise. In my company we only buy Windows 11 Pro with digital license.Can anyone...
  7. Why is Windows 10 switching between Enterprise and Pro Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 10 switching between Enterprise and Pro Automatically: We have a lot of Windows 10 machines that come with Win10-Pro license included within the BIOS. These machines are then imaged with a Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 image and connected to our network. What we're finding is these machines are switching from Enterprise to Pro...
  8. Why is Windows 10 switching between Enterprise and Pro Automatically

Why is Windows 10 switching between Enterprise and Pro Automatically: We have a lot of Windows 10 machines that come with Win10-Pro license included within the BIOS. These machines are then imaged with a Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 image and connected to our network. What we're finding is these machines are switching from Enterprise to Pro...
  9. Why is Windows 10 switching between Enterprise and Pro Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows switched into Enterprise from Pro after using the reset function on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows switched into Enterprise from Pro after using the reset function on W10: So, i had been getting a lot of Blue Screen Erros and i decided to reset my windows. When I did this the first time through the local files available to reset it, it said it was not able because somefiles corrupt or missing i dont quite remember so i used the option to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switching windows enterprise

2. switching win 10 professional to enterprise

3. surfacego turn off s mode