Windows 10: switching printers

Discus and support switching printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new to windows 10 have questions about switching back & forth fro prin 121202 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ltlblue1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ltlblue1 Win User

switching printers

new to windows 10 have questions about switching back & forth fro prin

:)

ltlblue1, Nov 7, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Nov 7, 2018
  4. switching printers

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

switching printers

1. switching printers - Similar Threads - switching printers

2. two printers switching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two printers switching: Hello,I have two printers attached to one PC. They are both the same brand, model, and use the same driver. Each one uses a different type of paper, one sticker labels and the other paper slips. After rebooting the PC, the printers swap and print to the wrong printers. Is...
  3. two printers switching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two printers switching: Hello,I have two printers attached to one PC. They are both the same brand, model, and use the same driver. Each one uses a different type of paper, one sticker labels and the other paper slips. After rebooting the PC, the printers swap and print to the wrong printers. Is...
  4. After switching on printer, Windows still sees it as off-line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After switching on printer, Windows still sees it as off-line: I have a Brother HL-L5100DN laserprinter, connected via LAN to the home network. Since a Windows update, there is the following issue. When I switch on the printer and make a print, the printing process does not start. Windows sees the printer still as off-line. When I set...
  5. After switching to Windows 20H2, the printer began to double when printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After switching to Windows 20H2, the printer began to double when printing: Update up to Windows 20H2 led to the fact that my brother printer DSP-195С began to troit double up when printing. If you print the test page through the printer, then everything is fine, if through Windows, then it always troits.How to solve this problem?This picture is also...
  6. Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?

Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?: Hi, Would appreciate any thoughts on this, please: Have an iMac, and two additional W10 PC's in study. But, only 1 Printer. Presently have a mechanical push-button switch box to select which one is to do the printing. Push-Buttons very flaky and un-relaible. Also, the...
  7. Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?: Hi, Would appreciate any thoughts on this, please: Have an iMac, and two additional W10 PC's in study. But, only 1 Printer. Presently have a mechanical push-button switch box to select which one is to do the printing. Push-Buttons very flaky and un-relaible. Also, the...
  8. Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup

Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup: I am on Widows 10 latest update. I have a Canon 5700 wireless printer/scanner. If the printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup time - it seems to not activate the scanner. This device is set as my default printer and the printing function works even if the...
  9. Printer causes desktop to switch on automatically, when turned off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Printer causes desktop to switch on automatically, when turned off.: Ok, so, I don't know whether this issue has to do with Windows 10, but I do have Windows 10 at home anyhow. So, at home our printer and laptop are connected to the broadband router (which is connected to the desktop by cable) wirelessly. When I switch the printer on in order...
  10. Printer switch to One Note

Printer switch to One Note: Hi, My printer is set to be default and yet whenever I choose to print, it always print to One Note. Please advise how to fix this for good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-switch-to-one-note/f71b7037-ae06-4890-99cf-811e49ccdf4e