Windows 10: Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet

Discus and support Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi On a computer that does not have an Internet connection, I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 10130. Now, how do I switch to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by balubeto, Jun 27, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet

Hi

On a computer that does not have an Internet connection, I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 10130.

Now, how do I switch to its Enterprise edition remembering that this computer does not have Internet?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jun 27, 2015

2. Switching from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

I've look many places and haven't been able to find any info on how to switch back to pro from enterprise edition. I accidentally put a enterprise activation key in instead of the professional and a thing popped up and said it "added a few things" and now
    I'm on enterprise. how can I change back to Pro?

thanks

mrmatthewalan, Jun 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 registry difference

I do not have professional or enterprise edition.

anisa.amatus.sabur, Jun 27, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Balubeto,

I'm afraid that would require a clean install to Enterprise since Enterprise uses a volume license and Pro uses a retail license.

You will also not be able to activate it without an internet connection.

Brink, Jun 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet - Similar Threads - Switching Professional Enterprise

2. Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition: Hi All,i've a strange problem with only one user in my company. For any laptop with Windows 11 that this user use, after 1 or 2 hours the edition of Windows switch automatically from Pro to Enterprise. In my company we only buy Windows 11 Pro with digital license.Can anyone...
  3. Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 switch automatically for Pro to Enterprise Edition: Hi All,i've a strange problem with only one user in my company. For any laptop with Windows 11 that this user use, after 1 or 2 hours the edition of Windows switch automatically from Pro to Enterprise. In my company we only buy Windows 11 Pro with digital license.Can anyone...
  4. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  5. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  6. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How to switch Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to Enterprise without reinstalling, or force...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to switch Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to Enterprise without reinstalling, or force...: Install with later activation via KMS. The Windows Update tool refuses to update because MS doesnt want LTSB to have the latest build, how prevent it from checking the version to force install the latest build? Because it for a fact supports it, its all Win 10 after all just...
  8. Difference between Windows and Office (standard, professional and Enterprise edition)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difference between Windows and Office (standard, professional and Enterprise edition): Dear All, Once of my client is looking to opt for Desktop (Win and Office) licenses to start the business, as one of the consultant approached them and share quotation of Win and Office Standard edition to opt for. 1. The organization is not a education or not a NGO 2....
  9. The Professional to Enterprise edition build 10130 to the Enterp 10162

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Professional to Enterprise edition build 10130 to the Enterp 10162: Hi I installed the Professional edition of Windows 10 build 10130 and I upgraded to the Enterprise edition. Now, how do I update it to build 10162? Thanks Bye 7722
  10. Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro: At one point I had my system as not activated. I searched for a product key and accidentally selected the enterprise key. Now I have an enterprise edition and I am afraid I will not get the free upgrade by the end of the month! How can I reverse this without having to go...