Windows 10: Switching to Bluetooth sound bar

Discus and support Switching to Bluetooth sound bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m running Windows 10 Home. I have paired my laptop, a Lenova YOGA, with my soundbar. My soundbar says “Paired” my computer shows LG SOUND BAR as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hudson1898, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Switching to Bluetooth sound bar

I’m running Windows 10 Home. I have paired my laptop, a Lenova YOGA, with my soundbar. My soundbar says “Paired” my computer shows LG SOUND BAR as “Connected” in the “Bluetooth & other devices settings” window. So far so good. Audio still plays from the laptop Speakers. When I go to Sound settings, it only shows Speakers (Realtek(R) Audio). When I click the volume button at the lower right hand corner it, also just shows (Realtek(R) Audio). How do I switch the output to my Bluetooth sound bar?

submitted by /u/hudson1898
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hudson1898, Apr 24, 2020
  2. wneves99 Win User

No sound after Bluetooth Bar install

I have a Lenovo T61 and I have installed Bluetooth drivers off a wireless speakers. Now, i can't select internal speakers off my laptop, sound icon's only display a red signal because not a bluetooth speaker is connected.

Switching to Bluetooth sound bar [​IMG]

Switching to Bluetooth sound bar [​IMG]

I tried remove Bluetooth drivers, but on restart this were installed again. I download internal sound card's laptop drive on lenovo site, installed it, but not happened.

On bios setting i don't have any option to select audio settings.

Any help ?

wneves99, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Switching to Bluetooth sound bar

Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Switching to Bluetooth sound bar

1. Switching to Bluetooth sound bar - Similar Threads - Switching Bluetooth sound

2. Bluetooth switching off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth switching off: I am having trouble with Bluetooth on my Windows 10. If I switch it on in Settings and then Settings, when I open it again Bluetooth is off. I switch it on again and try to connect my headphones but it tells me my device is switched off. How to I keep Bluetooth on,...
  3. Missing Bluetooth switch

Missing Bluetooth switch: Recently i found that my Bluetooth toggle switch was missing from the devices area of Settings. I think it happened after the August Windows update. I cant revert to the previous update because it is more than 10 days ago. This is ridiculous...
  4. Windows 10 sound doesn't switch to bluetooth headphones

Windows 10 sound doesn't switch to bluetooth headphones: Hi there, I am having trouble with connecting to my bluetooth headphones. They work fine when I am on a video conference. However, when I try to watch something online the sound comes from my laptop's speakers and not from the headphones even though are connected and selected...
  5. Bluetooth Switch Not Available

Bluetooth Switch Not Available: I am using Acer Nitro 5, and I have a Qualcomm Atheros Network Adapter, and I was using Boat Rockerz Bluetooth Headphone when suddenly the audio output stopped and when I disconnected the earphone from the Bluetooth, but it couldn't, and I tried restarting my laptop but then...
  6. Sound switching problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound switching problem: Hello, don't know if this problem was ever posted or not. Whenever i am playing a game, i feel like switching between wired earphones and laptop's speakers once in a while. but when i do, the game mutes itself, or continues playing only through the speakers. the only solution...
  7. Sound Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Bar: Hi, so when im on youtube or something i have the regular sound bar and its working fine but next to it has a little section thag displays the video title or whos channel its from. Its very annoying and i cant find any settings on how to get rid of it. Any help?...
  8. Sound bar

Sound bar: Hello, I am rather irritated as whenever I am playing an audio on ANY application I get a box that takes up a fourth of the screen and doesn't go away for 5-10 seconds so if anybody could tell me how to get rid of this it would be greatly appreciated [ATTACH]...
  9. Sound/ Sound Bar

Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...
  10. No sound after Bluetooth Bar install

No sound after Bluetooth Bar install: I have a Lenovo T61 and I have installed Bluetooth drivers off a wireless speakers. Now, i can't select internal speakers off my laptop, sound icon's only display a red signal because not a bluetooth speaker is connected. [img] [img] I tried remove Bluetooth...