Windows 10: Switching to IE let me use Last Pass

Discus and support Switching to IE let me use Last Pass in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had difficulty using Last Pass and discovered that I should use Firefox or IE instead. Will this be easy to switch over to and will I experience any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JGW-1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. JGW-1 Win User

Switching to IE let me use Last Pass

I had difficulty using Last Pass and discovered that I should use Firefox or IE instead. Will this be easy to switch over to and will I experience any problems? I'm surprised Windows 10 seems not to be a good match with LP.

:)

JGW-1, Dec 28, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 28, 2019
  4. d3fct Win User

not passing occt...

id suggest run memtest with everything on auto or whatever speeds you get errors at first, i saw you say in ealier posts it was on your list, but i didnt see anywhere that you had done that. I might have missed it just read thru quickly, ive found on an oc'ing adventure a lil while back that the ram was faulty and wouldnt pass mem test at rated volts on auto below rated speed, changed out ram and havent looked back.

yes, slow on reply but i agree with dd, im thinking ram.

d3fct, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Switching to IE let me use Last Pass - Similar Threads - Switching let Last

2. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me get pass the create a pin page: I have just transferred from windows 11 to windows 10 and I got everything set up. I turned it off and got on later and on the login screen under my name it says sign in so I click it and I have to put in my Microsoft password. I do that then I get on a screen that says...
  3. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not letting me get pass the create a pin page: I have just transferred from windows 11 to windows 10 and I got everything set up. I turned it off and got on later and on the login screen under my name it says sign in so I click it and I have to put in my Microsoft password. I do that then I get on a screen that says...
  4. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?: I keep trying to renew my subscription that randomly cancelled, but it keeps saying my payment declined. I tried multiple cards that are all functioning. When I try to fix it through the gamepass PC app, the page with the button that says "fix it now" doesn't do anything....
  6. Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?

Game Pass wont let me resubscribe?: I keep trying to renew my subscription that randomly cancelled, but it keeps saying my payment declined. I tried multiple cards that are all functioning. When I try to fix it through the gamepass PC app, the page with the button that says "fix it now" doesn't do anything....
  7. game pass not letting me play any game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  8. game pass not letting me play any game

game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  9. Do you use "Last Pass"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you use "Last Pass"?: This is a way of storing IDs/passwords. Does anyone here use it? Is it safe/effective and does it work with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-use-last-pass/7953d3c2-b725-4940-a601-3df2d3769743"
  10. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...